Monday 3 February 2014

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Shampoo


For someone like me with very fine and thin hair, finding the perfect shampoo to create volume and body is so important and something I am always on the hunt for. I'm always after something a little better then the last shampoo I tried. So my latest find is this thickening shampoo by Bumble and Bumble. 

This shampoo is by far the best I have tried for a really long time and I have been loving how its left my hair time and time again. It claims to make thin hair look thicker, tame fly aways and helps seal split ends which is exactly what I look for in a shampoo as well as giving me lots of volume. I have been using this now for about 3 - 4 weeks and have noticed a difference in how thick my hair looks once I've used this product. My hair doesn't look nearly as thin and the ends don't look sparse at all. It always doesn't leave me with any fly aways which is something I do struggle with when I use certain shampoos. I don't know if its helped with any split ends though, but I guess thats not as easy to notice. The other thing is not only does it do all that, it also gives me endless amounts of volume so my hair doesn't look limp or lifeless. 

This product also goes a long way, you only need a little for it to work its magic so I have found I am definitely getting my moneys worth. This shampoo is a little pricey at £18.50 for 250ml but you wanted to test it out before you splash out, they also do a smaller size for just £5.50. It should be enough to give you an idea as to whether you like the product or not and is also the perfect size to travel with too!

So if you have fine, thin hair and crave a little volume and the appearance of thicker hair then I highly recommend this shampoo! I would love to try the rest of the products in this range to see if it makes more of an impact. :)

Have you tried this range before? What did you think?

Kisses
Luci xo

2 comments:

  1. Great post!
    I'm a New follower on bloglovin and GFC, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot of great things about bumble and bumble. Great post! I'm glad you found a shampoo that works, it does become a pain trying to find products that work for whatever it is that is a problem.
    -Tori

    fallintobeautyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete