Thursday 13 March 2014

MAC Mineralize Lipstick | Grande Dame






Hey everyone! Today I wanted to share with you my latest MAC lipstick purchase and its one from their Mineralize Rich collection. I am a huge fan of MAC lipsticks incase you didn't already know and I am always looking out for the next shade to get my hands on. However, I also really like moisturising lipsticks that don't dry my lips out or stick to any dry patches throughout the day. I heard quite a few good things about these Mineralize lipsticks and thought I'd give one a try. 

I settled on the shade 'Grande Dame' as its the most wearable for me and isn't too intense. I really just wanted something I could wear on a regular basis with any sort of make up whether it be natural or a little more dramatic. 'Grande Dame' is a gorgeous mid tonal rose cream and looks stunning once applied. Its the perfect subtle shade. It looks pretty pink in the photos for some reason but in person its not nearly as bright and vivid. 

The formula of this lipstick is amazing. It glides onto my lips and because the bullet is slightly bigger then a regular lipstick, you only need one stroke to achieve a lovely coverage. It is super moisturising and that feeling lasts for hours and hours which is something I just love! Its not sticky and I feel like its nourishing my lips every single time I wear it. If you want something that isn't going to dry your lips out and doesn't highlight any imperfections then this could be the product for you.

MAC have recently released new shades to the collection so I can't wait to get a couple more come pay day. They are just so beautiful, I'm not sure what shades to get first!

Have you tried MAC Mineralize Rich lipsticks before? What did you think? Did you like them?

Kisses
Luci xo


No comments:

Post a Comment