Tuesday 18 March 2014

Pretty Little Doodahs 1st Birthday!


Hey everyone! I can't believe it was a year ago today that I actually settled down and set up my own little blog and wrote my first ever blog post. Now having my little slice of the web means so much to me and its something I know is always there, ready for me to add to whenever I feel like it. 
There is something really relaxing and therapeutic about writing about things I love. I began my blog when I was feeling a little low and it has helped me come out the other side which shows how doing something you love can totally transform you. :)

I also want to say thank you again to every single one of you that actually reads what I write and takes the time to either comment or even follow me. It means so so much to me! I always did this for me so I never in a million years thought anyone would actually want to read any of it. So thank you!

So yeah, Happy Birthday little bloggle! I hope to enjoy many more happy years of blogging in the future. :)

Lots of love
Luci xo



3 comments:

  1. Happy blog birthday! It's great that your blog has helped you through a low point in your life. I hope it carries on being something that you love! :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow one year ! :)) Congratulations! It's amazing that you still enjoy bloging :D !

    xx

    Another Ordinary Blog

    ReplyDelete