Friday 7 March 2014

Tom Ford Bronzing Powder





I have been a huge fan of Nars 'Laguna' bronzer for so many years and I always use it to contour my face or to add a little colour to my skin in the summer. I really didn't think I would ever find anything that came close to it, in colour, texture or lasting power so when I tried this beauty I was pleasantly surprised.

I have heard so many great things about this Tom Ford bronzing powder and knew I wanted to try it. So as soon as I got paid, I quickly went online and purchased it. First up I want to say how stunning the packaging is. It looks so posh and expensive and very chic. The compact is of a good quality, so I can't see this breaking any time soon. I love the gold inside and the fact it comes with a huge mirror too! - an added bonus. 

Now onto the product itself. This bronzer comes in two shades but I went for the shade 'Terra' as its matte and a great shade for not just adding a little hint of colour but great for contouring too. Its a beautiful shade once applied and looks really natural and not muddy at all. I also like the fact it doesn't have any shimmer in it. I find it so frustrating when a bronzer has lots of shimmery pigments as it always looks way too over done. This bronzer glides across my skin, lasts forever and leaves a gorgeous glow to my face. 

This is pretty expensive at £68 but you get a lot of product for your money and I can see it lasting me for a very long time. So even if you use bronzer an awful lot, you'd still get your moneys worth. :)

Kisses
Luci xo


No comments:

Post a Comment