Sunday 24 March 2013

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Soft and Gentle




Hey Everyone! I hope you're all having a lovely weekend. Ive mainly been chilling out, cleaning my makeup brushes and running a few errands. Just a pretty lazy weekend actually! The weather is pretty awful so I'm quite happy staying in the warmth and being all cosy. :)

So today I just wanted to tell you all about one of the MAC Mineralize Skinfinishes I bought the other week. I got the shade 'Soft and Gentle' and its gorgeous! I've wanted one of these for a while but was always a little bit unsure of how often I'd actually use it. I decided to just take the plunge after looking at lots of swatches and reviews. Im so glad I did! The colour is a lovely shimmery champagne/bronze colour. Its the perfect highlighter. 

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't use anything else now. I used to use Benefit's 'Highbeam' but this is so much better. I really like the fact its a powder so it blends into my foundation and blush perfectly. You also get so much product! I can't see this running out quickly. Ive also read that you can use it as a eyeshadow too so I'll definitely be trying that out. At £21.50 it can seem a little pricey but it will last a long time and it really is beautiful. I can imagine it being perfect for any skin tone too. :)

I'm completely sold and I'm pretty sure this will be a staple in my make up bag for a very long time.

Thanks for reading :)

Kisses
Luci xo




No comments:

Post a Comment