Wednesday 27 March 2013

My Skincare Regime



Hey guys! Hope you're all having a great week so far. Todays post is about my skincare regime. I am always after the perfect products to use for my skin and I think I may have found them! So here goes.

1. Clarins Extra-Comfort Cleansing Cream £19. This is just so good! I have very dry skin especially in the winter. My skin just seriously hates the cold. But since I started to use this, I have noticed a big improvement. I use this first to take my make up off and cleanse my face. It feels really creamy and gentle on my skin and doesn't leave me with that horrible 'tight' feeling afterwards that some products do. It is for dry and sensitive skin so its probably one of the most gentle products from Clarins. 

2. Clarins Extra-Comfort Toning Lotion £19. Next up is the fabulous toning lotion. I never used to really tone my skin. I never really saw the point in it. (Terrible I know)! However this is the matching product to the cleanser so I thought I'd give it a go. Wow is all I can say! It is so refreshing on my skin and the smell is lovely and fresh too! It just makes my skin feel really smooth and extra clean.

3. Clarins Daily Energizer Cream £20. On to the moisturising. This cream I originally bought when I was trying out the energizer range. The rest of the products worked great in the summer months but dried my skin out terribly in the winter. The moisturiser was actually pretty good all year round. I've been using this for about a year now and I really like it! Its lovely and thick and super hydrating. I only use this at night as it doesn't always sit well under my make up.

4. No7 Beautiful Skin Dry Skin Rescue £12. When I have drier patches on my skin I use this on them. It actually works and now I couldn't live without it. I don't know how it does it but after a couple of days the dry patch disappears. Again its quite a thick cream but doesn't leave you with a shiny face or anything. Very impressed.

5. Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair £37.60. Lastly is eye cream. I used to suffer with super bad dry skin around my eye area, including eyelids and it was awful. My make up would just flake off and wearing eyeshadow was just a no no. I tried so many eye creams but not one worked. I read a few reviews on this product (with quite a hefty price tag) and took the plunge and went for it. Oh My God. This product is a-maz-ing! It cleared up my dry skin in a few days and didn't leave me with the stinging sensation that some strong eye creams give you. It doesn't leave my skin shiny and my make up glides over the top. It is my Holy Grail eye cream for sure.


6. Eucerin AQUAporin Active Moisturising Cream £13.50. This last product I only use in the morning before I apply my make up. Its a very light but rich moisturiser and doesn't feel greasy. When I apply it to my skin, it feels as if I'm putting nothing on and it dries almost instantly, completely shine free. I wouldn't apply my make up without using it. My skin feels hydrated all day long. It really is a great moisturiser. I had never heard of this brand before and the packaging isn't the most attractive but it works. Thats the main thing!

I hope you enjoyed reading about my skincare regime and my thoughts on all the products. I love reading about other peoples skincare regimes and thought I ought to write my own. :)

Kisses
Luci xo


No comments:

Post a Comment