Saturday 30 March 2013

Cute Tees for Spring

6 Cute Tees



Hey Guys! Hope you're all having a great easter weekend so far. I've been working most of it but I do have three days off now so it's not all bad :). Now I know that the snowy weather we've been having lately is nothing at all like spring but that hasn't stopped me shopping for T-shirts and shorts... So todays post is about just that. I love wearing a casual tee with cute shorts or skinny jeans in spring/summer time. These are six that I fell in love with and would love to go out and purchase right now!

1. Star crossed lovers tee. This Wildfox t-shirt is so cute! I adore their t-shirts and baggy beach jumpers sooo much but they are very expensive so I only get one now and again. When I went to New York last year I managed to get one really cheap, so if I go again this year I'll be stocking up and this will be one I'll be looking for. It would look really cute with denim shorts or a pair of black skinny jeans.

2. Oh Romeo tee. Another Wildfox t-shirt. Very cute! I think red is a lovely colour for spring. Its not too summery so still looks good when we have those rainy days. I would pair this with a medium blue skinny jeans. The thing I also like about Wildfox t-shirts are they are pretty baggy so look really effortless and cool.

3. NYC vest. Okay I know this isn't exactly a t-shirt but it kind of falls into the same category. I love all things New York. The whole city is just amazing to me. I love the smells, the noise, the people and the atmosphere so so much. So when I see really cute vests or t shirts related to it. I nearly always need to have it. So this is perfect.

4. Dork tee. This Topshop number is very very popular at the moment. I've seen so many girls walking around with this kind of t-shirt on in a variety or colours. I actually have a 'Dweeb' sweatshirt from Topshop and I wear it to death. I think wearing this with cute hot pink shorts or a simple pair of skinny jeans would look great!

5. Peach polka dot tee. Yet another Wildfox tee. I just love this! Its so cute and very spring. This would also look super nice in the summer with shorts and flip flops. The colour just cheers me up and is something simple but not at all boring. Love!

6. You make me happy tee. Lastly is this black slogan t-shirt. I just really like the writing on the front. Its a sweet and feel good saying. Its just a very casual t-shirt but I think you could really dress this up with disco pants or a leather skirt with some chunky jewellery.

So there you have it, my first fashion post. I hope you enjoyed reading it and maybe picked up some ideas or fell in love with some of them. :)

Kisses
Luci xo



No comments:

Post a Comment