Thursday 11 July 2013

Look Book | Beach Style


Hey ladies! Hope you are all having a good week so far. Its been gorgeous here, the sun is always shining which has been lovely. Working in it hasn't been as great.. its boiling and ends up making me feel really tired. I think work should be banned when its hot and sunny, that would be perfect :). Anyway todays post is along the sunshine theme, its a quick post on beach style and a few style essentials for either your holidays or that day by the sea.

So first up, I included some swimwear. You can never have too many bikinis or swimsuits and whether its enjoying a hot sunny day here in England or your in paradise for your hols, swimwear is a must. I am totally obsessed with these super cute fringed bikinis at the moment. They just look so summery and are really flattering. I just love them! For those of you who are not as keen on a two piece, why not this very glamorous one piece. Its stunning and very chic. Sticking with clothing, I also added a pair of denim shorts. you cant go wrong with a simple pair of shorts, they go with absolutely anything and these American flag ones are amazing! I actually want these desperately. Anyone know where I can pick up a reasonably priced pair?

Moving onto accessories, a pair of flip flops is definitely an essential. They are ideal for by the pool or on the beach and are super easy to wear. Another thing that is a total beach essential is a beach bag. Especially these straw like ones. I think they are so summery and you can cram lots of goodies in there, such as suncream, a good book and a few magazines. Next up are sunglasses. Now I don't know about you guys, but I have a ridiculous amount of sunglasses, I don't actually wear half of them either but I always find I buy more every year. Lastly, a little bit of jewellery. These cute rope and bead bracelets are perfect and are very beach chic. I love them, I find rope bracelets just remind me of holidays and those little stalls you always end up buying a million from. :)

Kisses
Luci xo




No comments:

Post a Comment