Monday 29 July 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips




Hey ladies! How are you all? I am off work for the next week which is just fab! I am so excited to just have some time off and a well deserved rest. Working in the heat this last couple of weeks has been really tough so I'll be glad to have a break. Anyway, onto todays post! Incase you didn't know (even though I am sure you do) Maybelline's Baby Lips have finally reached the UK! Now I have tried Baby Lips before when I was over in New York last year and I totally fell in love but obviously I came back home and all I had was my one little tube of goodness to last me like forever... not happening! 

So when I saw on the Boots website that they would be reaching our shores this month I was literally jumping for joy and signed up for their mailing list so I wouldn't miss out. Now being a beauty addict, I just couldn't decide which ones I wanted to purchase, I mean I know they only cost £2.99 but I didn't want to go totally crazy. However when I received my email telling me they were now on sale, I also noticed that they had a 3 for 2 offer on as well. Well that was it, I had to buy all six and wouldn't even feel slightly guilty. Yay!

So basically, if you have no idea what Baby Lips are, they are a lip balm that hydrates your lips for up to 8 hours and can transform your lips in a week. Now I wouldn't say they transformed my lips or anything but they are really hydrating and leave my lips really soft for long periods of time. The only one I have tried before is Hydrate (which is called Quenched in the US) and this one has no colour or anything to it, just pure hydration so I was really excited to purchase the tinted ones. Overall there are three without colour and three tinted ones. You can see in the swatches that the colours are gorgeous and can either be layered up like I did for a deeper colour or you can just have a slight tint to your lips whilst keeping them hydrated. I think my favourite so far has to be Pink Punch because it is such a lovely shade.

So thats my small Baby Lips collection. I love this product and I feel like its worth the hype. Hopefully we will start getting all the limited edition flavours eventually and it will be as if we always had them. If you wanted to purchase some for yourself then head over to Boots and get yourself some. :)

If you have tried Baby Lips before then what do you think? Whats your favourite one?

Kisses
Luci xo



7 comments:

  1. Ah, I love Cherry me and I hate reds in general! Gives such a nice pink-red hue :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been wearing Cherry Me pretty much all week.. :) x

      Delete
  2. Is it wrong that I just want to buy them all purely based on their packaging?! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all! The packaging is part of the attraction. :) xx

      Delete
  3. Seriously, the packaging is so cute it does make you want to buy them hehe!:)

    ReplyDelete