Tuesday 16 July 2013

NOTD | Essie - Fiji


Hey everyone. I am so sorry I haven't posted anything for a few days, its just this heat and work do not go together and I am just exhausted once I get home. Trying to make more of an effort this week though! I don't like to complain about this weather either as it is gorgeous outside, just wish I didn't have to work in a hot and sticky shop most days, that would be brilliant! Anyway, todays post is another nail of the day. I am going to try and do at least one of these a month because I don't know about you guys, but I love seeing what colour polishes people are wearing throughout the year. Its great to see some swatches too. :)

So the colour I am currently wearing is Essie's 'Fiji' which is a stunning creamy pale pink. It has a great formula for a start and I only just needed two coats. If you were in a rush though, you could just get away with the one. It is a just a gorgeous summer shade and I love it! I had seen people rave about this colour before and its only when I was in Boots (again) and saw they had a buy one get one half price offer on that I decided to treat myself to it and see what all the fuss was about. It is now easily one of my favourite shade EVER! Thats huge coming from someone who has a million nail polishes. :)

If you were how I was and have never tried this shade before then I highly recommend it. Whats your favourite nail polish for summer?

Kisses
Luci xo


5 comments:

  1. Hi! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out on my blog :)

    xx-missmacbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh such a lovely nude colour! Shame cool-nudes make my hands look super grey for some reason
    x
    http://www.rougesramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah no way? That kinda sucks... no one wants grey hands though! :) Brights nails are just as great! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love the colour! Xx

    yetanothermakeupblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete