Friday 13 September 2013

City Break to London
















Hey everyone! Okay, so if you don't follow me on Instagram then you might not know that I went to London a few days a go for a lovely city break and a chance to visit the sights, do a spot of shopping and just have a great time. I went with my sister and the reason we decided to go there is because you only ever tend to do sightseeing abroad, never in your own country and your own capital city. So we thought, what the hell, lets do that. We were quite lucky with the weather as it only rained for one day (solidly granted but we weren't going to let that ruin things - we are English after all) and the rest of our time there was sunny and cloudy. We stayed in this gorgeous hotel which was right opposite St Pauls. It was super modern and had everything you could ever need, right down to cute pink and purple cotton wool. :) 

So we visited all the sights such as Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and Trafalgar Square. We also spent the day around The Tower of London and Tower Bridge and also went to The London Dungeons which was absolutely amazing! It was really scary and jumpy and we got some fantastic photos from the attractions inside where we both look terrified! Its really worth going if you have never been before. We took lots of photos but I thought I would just include a few to give you an idea of what we saw and did.

Overall I had a fantastic time and it all went far to quick. It was just as good as going abroad and I don't think you ever appreciate whats actually on your doorstep. If you fancy doing a spot of sightseeing any time soon then maybe give London a chance. I loved it. :)

Kisses
Luci xo


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time in London! Seeing all these pictures makes me want to pack my bags and head there for the weekend. I can't wait to go again this Christmas.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I really did! Its just amazing how quickly mini breaks go! Aw I hope you have a fantastic time at Christmas, everything will look so pretty too :) xx

      Delete