Tuesday 3 September 2013

Look Book | Autumn Is Coming...

Hey everyone! Autumn is really just around the corner now and that means we can start shopping for those winter boots, chunky knits and accessories to take us from summer to fall. Its one of my favourite times of year, I just love the style in Autumn/Winter. Its much more me and I find there are a lot more choices out there for everyone. Today's post is a possible outfit for when the weather isn't quite cold enough for your favourite sweaters and scarves but you still want to rock the fall trends. :)

So first up, a pair of jeans. I live in jeans most of the year but fall is the perfect season to really style them up and make them look special. I love this skinny pair that look slightly distressed and because they are a medium wash, they aren't too wintery and are a perfect transition piece. Next, I paired them with this gorgeous tartan shirt. Tartan is going to be huge for A/W13 and I am so excited! I just think tartan really transforms an outfit and the great thing about shirts is they can be worn either as a jacket, with the sleeves rolled up or down and paired with pretty much anything. They are ideal for the in-between season look and I just love the denim panel on the back too. I will be searching Topshop high and low for this, thats for sure! Onto Boots, now I love buying a new pair of boots every year and its worth it because you pretty much live in them for most of the year, here in the UK. I love these chunky, black biker boots with this outfit, it just toughens it up and links nicely with the shirt. The great thing about black biker boots is that they look fantastic with so many things, perfect if you only want to purchase one new pair this season.

Moving on to jewellery, its all about chunky rings this season and I just adore them. The more the better and I like to just pile them on. I find this looks best with gold ones but you can play around with a mix match of metals to create your own style. I also included some chunky black and gold bangles too match in with the boots and toughen up the look. Lastly, its time for the makeup. Now red lipstick is always a perfect fall colour and this Topshop one is the perfect shade but lashes are meant to pretty big this A/W so I also included MAC's Zoom lash mascara too. As for nail polish, a mixture of black and red nails is ideal for this look. Its all about the finishing touches after all. :)

Kisses
Luci xo



7 comments:

  1. Nothing like a good flannel and boots in the fall! Great picks.

    xo
    Jodi
    youngcatladyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Yeah I don't think you can wrong to be honest. :) x

      Delete
  2. I love the top and the boots!♥

    New follower here ♥

    www.majoriezoleta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete