Sunday 15 September 2013

September Glossybox










Hey everyone! So todays post is on this months Glossybox. Crazy to think we are on Septembers box already, that does mean we are getting into the more wintery boxes which is pretty exciting though! So this month saw 'The London Edition' of this box which I think is pretty relevant seeing as I have just come back from my trip to London. Spooky! This box ties in nicely with London fashion week which is nice. :) First, I just wanted to say how amazing is this box? It so cute and bright and totally different from the standard style. I love it! I also love the cute tissue paper inside with the royal blue ribbon. The design is lovely with phone boxes, taxis and make up scattered all over. Cute! Anyway, onto the products I received this month.

Eylure Pre-Glued Lashes. So impressed to see these when I opened up my box, these retail for about £5-6 in stores and like I mentioned in my trend post here, lashes are huge this season so to get a pair for free (in theory) is pretty cool. I also love the fact that they already have the glue applied as I am totally useless at applying false lashes. This makes the whole process a lot quicker and hopefully my life a lot easier too! I just hope they last as long as normal falsies.

Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Onyx Eye Liner. I haven't heard of this brand before but the product looks really good. It's a pen like marker that looks really simple to apply as eyeliner. Perfect for whether I want to try a thin line for a daytime look or a thicker line for a more dramatic eye. I am pretty excited to try this out as again, I am totally useless at applying liquid eyeliner. :)

Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips. I am so excited to give this a try. Its been raved about all over the internet and in magazines and is meant to revive lips and leave them feeling super soft and smooth. I really hope it works, as when the winter months kick in, I am always in need of a strong lip balm to combat those chapped lips. This is also a multi purpose product and can be used on burns, minor incisions, cuticles and eczema so its ideal for popping in your handbag.

Elizabeth Arden Untold. How cute is this! I didn't take a photo of the actual bottle and I kind of wish I did because it comes in a tiny perfume bottle and is so sweet and dinky. As for the scent, this smells gorgeous! I love it, its has floral and fruity notes to it and smells really feminine. This is quite a pricey fragrance though, its retails for £48 for 50ml and £69 for 100ml!

Toni & Guy Hair Meet Wardrobe Classic Shine and Gloss Serum. Lastly is a hair product. This basically smooths your hair and leaves it looking lovely and glossy without a slight hint of frizziness. It says you just apply this to the ends before blow drying, simple as that. I cant wait to give this a whirl.

So thats what I got in this months box. Overall I am actually really impressed with what was included. I will use every single product which makes a change as lets be honest, there is always something you never really like or want to try. What did you think of this months box?

Luci xo







No comments:

Post a Comment