Sunday 29 September 2013

Instagram Diary #2


Follow me on Instagram - Luci36

New Essie Polish * Skye fast asleep * New Yankee Candle purchase * Me and my sister posing * By a London phone box * Buckingham Palace * Big Ben * More selfies * My nail polish collection * Selfie * New boots * Vampire Diaries season 4 * Dreaming of NYC * Little quote * Krispy Kreme doughnuts * Yummy dessert


Hey everyone! Today I wanted to do another Instagram diary post because I loved creating the first one so much! Like I said before, I love reading these kind of posts and its a nice way to keep up with what everyone has been up too in the last few weeks. All these photos are from the past 4 to 5 weeks so its pretty spaced out. :) So first up is a nail of the day of this gorgeous Essie polish I picked up the other day called for the twill of it, I just love it and thought it was pretty different so had to include a photo. The next two are of my gorgeous baby, Skye fast asleep on the sofa and my latest Yankee candle purchase. I just love candles when its gets slightly chilly outside, it just makes the whole room feel super cosy! The next few are of me and my sister's London trip which was amazing, we both had such a great time. I also included a few selfies too because Instagram wouldn't be Instagram without a few of those and my ever growing nail polish collection. I just love displaying them on my wall, I think it looks really cool, its a shame they don't all fit on there! I am having to choose which ones I love more. I also included a photo of my new boots which I adore and did a post on here and Vampire Diaries season 4 DVD, (I have been waiting for this to come out since forever!). Lastly is a cute quote which I think is very true, me dreaming of going back to New York because I really really want too and a few sweet treats. My sister bought back this huge box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts which were a-maz-ing!

I hope you enjoyed this Instagram diary and if you fancy following me then that would be great! :)

Kisses
Luci xo

No comments:

Post a Comment