Tuesday 1 October 2013

Monthly Favourites | September




Hey everyone! I can't believe its October already! I know I say this every month but they really do seem to be flying past this year, its crazy! Anyway now that its the start of a new month, it means its time for lasts months favourites. So here we go...

Trevor Sorbie Curl Creator. So I love curling my hair, I just love the way it looks and it makes my hair look so much thicker and healthier too. So when I came across this in Boots a few weeks a go I was pretty excited. My hair is naturally poker straight so curling it can take a little longer and it doesn't always last for the entire day either, its very annoying! This curl creator is actually pretty amazing, you just spritz a bit onto each section of hair before you use your curling tool and it helps hold the curl for longer. It really works and now I find myself using it every single time. Its been a firm favourite this month and I am pretty sure it will be for a while. :)

Revlon Lip Butter in 'Berry Smoothie'. I did a post on these the other day here and I mentioned that I have just been loving them lately. This one however, is the one I have been using the most. its the perfect shade for easing yourself into fall and because they are super hydrating and moisturising they are perfect for when your lips are a little dry and chapped. Love it!

MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil in 'Feline'. My black eyeliner ran out a few weeks ago and this MAC pencil was recommended to me. I thought I would give it a try as I adore MAC products anyway and wow, this has to be one of the best eyeliners I have tried in a long time. Its the deepest black ever so really makes my eyes stand out and the lasting power is ridiculous! I can apply this in the morning and by the end of the day, it looks exactly the same as it did before. I just love this and have been wearing it non stop all month.

Essie Nail Polish in 'Muchi Muchi'. Its only recently that I have been wearing the deep, dark nail polish shades which I love so much, but for most of September I had been wearing this stunning polish. Its a gorgeous pale pink and its very sheer so looks great with anything. I just found myself reaching for this so often that it had to be included in my favourites.

Topshop Hair Scrunchie. This is so cute! I spotted this whilst shopping in Oxford Street and just thought I would give it a whirl, it only cost me £4 so it didn't matter too much if I hated it. But I love it and have been wearing it whenever I sweep my hair into a ponytail. It just makes a simple hairstyle that much cooler. :)

Vampire Diaries Season 4 DVD. Lastly its my non beauty favourite which has to be this DVD. I am a massive fan of Vampire Diaries and have been waiting for ages for season 4 to come out. Its so addictive and there is always some sort of twist that I wasn't expecting. Oh an I have to be team Damon all the way. :)

So thats my September favourites. What have you been loving this September?

Kisses
Luci xo

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see a scrunchie in there!
    Also, I'm so glad you posted this today! I read your Revlop Lip Butters review the other day and it helped me to finally decide on a shade, but then I couldn't remember the name of it and I couldn't remember which blog I saw it on haha!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete