Tuesday 23 April 2013

April Glossybox | Pearl Lowe Edition




Hey my lovelies! So April's Glossybox finally arrived. It feels like I have been waiting ages for my little box of goodies to finally reach me. This months box was a limited edition one as Glossybox have partnered up with Pearl Lowe, a fashion designer who is inspired by vintage style. Which explains why the box looks a little different this month too. Its gorgeous! I just love the floral pattern covering it, so cute! Makes a change from the pale pink we are all used too.

The contents of April's box were pretty amazing too. Sometimes I'm not always that impressed with what I receive, but this time it was a totally different story. I can see myself using all of these products and if they work well, possibly purchasing them. I was especially excited to see a full size Essie nail polish. Being a massive nail polish fanatic, getting a freebie is like Christmas for me.

So the products included in my Glossybox are:

Richard Ward Optimiser Style Reviver. I'm always a bit funny with receiving hair products as my hair can be pretty fussy and some products just make my hair limp. However when I saw this, I did get a little bit excited. I don't know about you guys, but after a day at work my hair can tend to look a bit lifeless and lacking in volume. This style reviver claims to counteract frizz and instantly give you that much needed boost of volume without having to wash your hair again. I can't wait to give it a try! Sometimes it would be nice to spritz something through your hair and be good to go. I really hope this works! Only downside is, it is £19 for the full size product which I think is a little expensive.

Nip + Fab Dry Skin Fix Body Butter in Mango Smoothie. Now this made me happy. I have heard so many good things about this brand and am really looking forward to giving this a try. I do suffer from dry skin so this sounds like it would be the perfect moisturiser for me. It's meant to repair dry and dehydrated skin and improve the appearance of skin. Sounds pretty good! I'm also really pleased I got the mango scent, it smells so yummy!

Balance Me Radiance Face Mask. I'm not always a fan of face masks. I'm always worried they are going to break me out but this just sounds too good for me not to try it. I really like the sound of it being able to cleanse, exfoliate and brighten my skin. Also nearly all the ingredients are natural which makes me super happy. However, the full size product does come to £18 which seems quite a lot for a face mask to me.

Essie Nail Lacquer in Geranium. So like I've said before, I am a massive fan of nail polishes, like huge! I own so many colours and as far as I'm concerned, you can never ever have enough. So you can imagine how excited I was when I saw a full sized Essie polish in my box. The shade I got is gorgeous and its already on my nails! Its very spring like and I'm so impressed that they included it in this months box. 

Yves Rocher Nutritive Vegetal - 24H Comfort Nourishing Cream. Wasn't too sure what to make of this tiny tube. I'm pretty excited to find out what it's like. Because my skin is so dry, I like finding new moisturisers that will make my skin feel silky smooth and flake free. This product claims to keep skin nourished and feeling soft and supple for a full 24 hours! If that is the case, then I am really excited to give this a whirl. It smells really great and I think its full price of £13.50 is not that bad for a moisturiser either.

What do you think of April's Glossybox?

Lots of love
Luci xo


1 comment:

  1. love the essie nail polish colour!
    :-)
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete