Thursday 4 April 2013

Bath and Body Works Candles





Hey Everyone! I hope you're all having a lovely week despite this horrible english weather. You wouldn't believe it's April would you? Its freezing and I'm getting bored of wearing jumpers and boots now. Can we please have some sunshine already..

Anyway onto what todays post is about. I am a massive fan of Bath and Body Works, especially their candles. The scents are just amazing and they are always so beautiful. I just wish they had stores in the UK, it would make me so happy! But they don't so I have to make the most of trips to the USA or finding UK sellers. Alot of places don't actually sell the 3 wick candles which is a huge shame as they are my favourite but I guess they are quite expensive to ship over from the states. However I recently found LucyVictoria which sells them! Eeeep!

I was so excited and splashed out on two straight away! They were £22 each but with free delivery, whats not to love? The great thing about BABW 3 wick candles are they burn for such a long time, approx 30-45 hours. I purchased 'Mahogany Teakwood' and 'Coconut Leaves'. They arrived super quickly and packaged safely. Perfect! They smell amazing! Just what I expected from a BABW candle.

Mahogany Teakwood - Revel in the cozy fine woods fragrances of mahogany, cedarwood and oak, highlighted by delicate lavender and geranium notes.

Coconut Leaves - Transport your senses to the tropics with this fusion of juicy tangerine and papaya that gives way to soothing coconut and vanilla notes.

They explain the scents a lot better then me. :) I think they do smell like they say they do. 'Coconut Leaves' really reminds me of summer. Its a perfect escape from whats really outside and 'Mahogany Teakwood' has a lovely cosy feel to it. Just what you need when you come in from a long, hard day at work. For anyone that hasn't tried these candles before, then you really must. The scents fill the room quickly and linger for ages. All the candles look beautiful and are totally worth the money.

I definitely recommend you check them out.

Kisses
Luci xo


No comments:

Post a Comment