Saturday 6 April 2013

Lucas' Papaw Ointment




Hey Everyone, it's finally the weekend! I hope you are all having a great one so far. Mines been super relaxing. Today my post is about Australia's Papaw Ointment. I discovered this when talking to a MAC make up artist when shopping. After explaining that I suffered from dry skin in certain areas she suggested I try this out. She said it is pretty hard to come by in the UK but there is somewhere that sells it online. She claimed it worked miracles. Well I was sold, I needed to try this stuff!

Lucas Papaw Ointment is made from fermented papya fruits, otherwise known as 'Pawpaw' in Australia. It has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties and can be used on anything from sunburn, minor burns, insect bites or splinters. Many people also use it for eczema or dry skin, lip balm or for the control of eyebrows! Basically it can be used on pretty much anything. 

I managed to find a UK seller here and went about ordering myself a tube. It was a lot cheaper then I thought it would be and they do lots of deals if you wanted to buy more than one. It arrived really quickly and I tested it the same night. The cream feels like vaseline but slightly thicker and it has got an unusual smell. (I guess thats what this papya fruit smells like!). When applied to your face, it does feel greasy and leaves a slightly shiny appearance on your face.

The next morning, my face didn't look greasy anymore and my dry skin had vanished! Im not even joking, it had completely gone. I applied my make up and not a dry patch in sight! I was so happy and knew there and then that I would forever need this little tube of goodness. 

So I highly recommend you check this product out. Its like Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream but without the high price tag. Its totally natural and hasn't broken me out, its just left me with really smooth skin. So if you do suffer with dry patches or fancy having a multi use cream, then this is definitely worth a look.

Thanks for reading!
Luci xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment