Sunday 7 April 2013

MAC Lipstick | Hug Me



Hey Everyone! Happy Sunday! Why is it that weekends go so quick? This one has just flown by!
Anyway, I just wanted to do a quick post on a new MAC lipstick I purchased the other week. I got the shade 'Hug Me' and its lovely!

Its a fleshy pink and the perfect nude for my lips. I just can't get away with certain nudes, they make me look really washed out and pale. I hate those lipsticks that just look like a concealer. Ergh. So I've been searching for a pinky nude that I can wear as an everyday, natural lip colour. I have finally found it! 

'Hug me' is a lustre. I really like lustre lipsticks as they don't dry my lips out and are comfortable to wear. My lips don't do well with drying lipsticks and nudes can highlight imperfections so it's perfect for me. I also like the fact that it's more of a sheer colour rather then something super pigmented. It really does give you that "this is my natural lip colour" kind of look.

So if any of you are struggling to find the perfect nude to pair with a smokey eye or are just looking for an every day natural lip colour then 'Hug Me' could be for you. It suits any skin tone and wont wash out even the palest of skins. What are you waiting for? Check it out!

Kisses
Luci xo

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful color,love it.*__*
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you! :) Yeah sure thing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc???
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love MAC and I've been always amazed with their colors' palette. I got HUG ME a few years ago when I was looking for something natural, yet noticeable.

    xo
    Dominika
    http://amazedbyd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete