Tuesday 14 May 2013

50 Random Fact About Me



Hey Guys, hope you are all well. I have a horrible cold and have just been feeling sorry for myself with a huge box of tissues by my side, not a great way to spend my two days off thats for sure! Now I know I am a little bit behind this whole 'facts about me' tag but I thought its never too late to join in and I love reading them so much. I thought it would be seriously difficult to think of 50 facts about me but I did manage it eventually. I hope you make it to the end and maybe learn a little more about me. :)

1. My real name is Lucinda however no one ever calls me it.

2. I have one younger sister called Madeleine.

3. I am a huge Disney fan and love watching all the movies when I just want to chill out. Tangled would have to be my favourite.

4. I have only ever been to New York City once, yet it is my favourite place in the entire world.

5. I love macaroni cheese.

6. I suffer with anxiety.

7. I'll do it because I have to but I hate flying so so much and I do tend to panic.

8. I still believe in real life fairytale endings.

9. I love TV shows like Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars and Greys Anatomy.

10. Lucky Charm cereal is my weakness.

11. I have a westie called Skye who I love to pieces.

12. I lost my grandad when I was 17 and I miss him every single day.

13. I worry all the time over every single thing. Its crazy but I cant help it.

14. I can't save money even if I am really trying. Its something that I find impossible!

15. I like to be organised, I just love lists.

16. I love to read, give me a great book and I'm hooked.

17. I love watching chick flicks.

18. I always compare myself to other people.

19. I care what people think of me, maybe too much.

20. I had braces for 18 months and now I seriously hate horrible teeth.

21. I love shopping and get so excited when I get paid.

22. I love painting my nails.

23. I have known my closest friend for 15 years and I can tell her anything.

24. I have been driving for 5 years.

25. I am not the best at trying new things and it is something I am trying to change.

26. My favourite chocolate is Dairy Milk.

27. I suffer from really cold hands all year round - its very frustrating.

28. I have 1/8 of Portuguese in me.

29. I love milk, I have a mug of it every single morning.

30. I am not a morning person at all.

31. My favourite time of year is Christmas.

32. I love sunny days, they instantly make me happy.

33. I am 5'3".

34. I have four tattoos and I really want another one.

35. I rarely eat red meat, mainly chicken and fish.

36. I really don't like Indian food.

37. My best childhood holiday was going to Disneyland Paris.

38. My dream is to live and work in the USA.

39. I actually like to play on the xbox. This always surprises people!

40. I spend a lot of money on makeup. 

41. I don't like braggers or two faced people, they really grate on my nerves.

42. I adore my nana so so much and we are very close.

43. I have a sight obsession with candles.

44. I naturally have 2 sets of upper eyelashes which means I very rarely need to wear falsies.

45. I broke my arm once when I was 15 after crashing into my friend at a skiing party.

46. I really love hospitals. I know this is strange but I just find it all so interesting.

47. My hair is naturally super straight.

48. I have a tiny scar on my upper lip. When I was 3, I tripped and fell over on my way to playgroup.

49. I refuse to walk on three man hole covers together since I was told it was bad luck. Crazy I know!

50. I got the main part in a school show in year 3 as a fairy - I was thrilled!

So there are my 50 random facts. I hope you enjoyed reading them and finding out something new about me. :)

Kisses
Luci xo

3 comments:

  1. number 15. I love being organized and using lists too. just makes life a little easier!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it just?! I think I would be lost without my lists.. :) xx

      Delete
  2. I am in love with Disney, too! So glad I came across your blog. Great header and design. Would love for you to check mine out and we can follow each other :)

    - Kathleen
    http://www.fashionablelaughter.com/

    ReplyDelete