Saturday 4 May 2013

Essie Polishes



Hey Everyone. I am so happy its finally the weekend! The sun is shining and I've just been kicking it back, relaxing and enjoying the weather. Perfect! I love it when the evenings are lighter and warmer and you just get that summery feeling, which leads me into todays post, summery nail polishes. The other day I purchased four Essie polishes. They always do the perfect shades for spring/summer and what with the weather finally getting a bit better I decided to stock up a little.

It took me a while to actually choose which ones I wanted but after looking at lots of swatches I finally settled on these lovely four! As you can see, I did lean towards the pinks but they are my favourite kind of shades so what can I say? :) These are the shades I picked up.

Tart Deco. A gorgeous peach colour, this just looks amazing on my nails and just makes me think of summer, I can imagine this also looking fantastic with a tan in a couple of months. I just love it and have already worn this a few times.

Cute as a Button. I am currently wearing this at the moment and its really pretty! Its a nice pinkish coral and is the perfect springtime shade. I think this is going to be one of my favourites for a while.

Lovey Dovey. I love this! Its a really sweet pale yet bright pink. Again, I think this will look amazing with a tan and I am a huge sucker for these kind of pinks. Love love love!

Madison Ave-Hue. This is actually a new shade from their Spring 2013 collection. I don't actually have a colour like this at all in my collection (believe it or not!). Its a lovely purplish pink and its super pretty. Very excited to try this one out. :)

I really like Essie polishes, the formula is always really great and the colour selection is huge! There is a shade for everyone, so whether you want the summer brights or classic shades like red or black, you'll find what you're after. Do you have any of these Essie polishes? Which ones are your favourites?

Kisses
Luci xo



1 comment:

  1. love the corally orange one!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete