Thursday 30 May 2013

American Beauty Wishlist

Beautysets - American Beauty Wishlist

Hey everyone! Hope you are all well. I have used something a little different for todays post and that is Beauty Sets. I have never used it before but it is basically a place you can create sets of images and then share them with the rest of the world or on your blog, which is what I decided to do. There are hundreds of templates to choose from but I decided to go it alone and create my own. It might not be the best but it was the best way to layout the images I wanted to use. So todays post is about what I wish they sold over here in the UK. All of the these products are currently part of my wish list until I next visit the USA.

Nume 4 Play Curling Wand. I NEED this. It just looks amazing! The fact that it has four interchangeable  wands is brilliant and fantastic value for money. I have seen so many photos of girl's hair looking stunning after using this wand and I love the fact that depending on the curl you want, you will always have something to suit your mood whether it be a big loose curl or something a little tighter. To be honest, I would be pretty happy with any Nume wand but this would be top of my list. I really hope they bring this out in the UK at some point.

Maybelline Products. Okay, so I know we stock Maybelline products in England but there is not nearly as much choice. There are so many times I have read beauty blogs or watched YouTube videos and seen new maybelline products that I really want to try and have not been able to get hold of. The ones in the picture are just a example but I really wish they would make the products available everywhere. Next time I'm in the US, I'll be checking out all the latest products and stocking up on a few firm favourites such as Babylips. I love them!

Sephora Products. So yeah.. we need a Sephora here in the UK! Like seriously.. I still cant understand why we don't. When I was in New York last year, I was in beauty heaven and just didn't want to leave and I have looked many a time on the website and wished I could purchase the gorgeous brush sets or the stunning palettes. So everything in that store is on my wish list. :)

Physicians Formula Products. I never knew this brand exsisted until I saw a couple of people posting photos of the products on their Instagram. These products look amazing and the packaging is too cute! I really want to give them a try. Unfortunately they seem to be only available in the US too.

L'oreal Haircare. To be honest, this will probably be available in the UK soon but I thought I would include it in the wish list all the same. All of these new ranges by L'oreal look amazing but the Total Repair 5 in particular gets me really excited. This balm in the picture claims to restore a years worth of damage in one use. That has got to be worth a try! The whole range is meant to repair your hair to its former glory but I would be pretty happy to own just that one product if it really works.

So there is my mini wish list of beauty products I really want to get my hands on. Have any of you tried any of the products I mentioned? Are there any products you wish you could get hold of?

Kisses
Luci xo





3 comments:

  1. what a good idea for a post! Why does america have so much better stuff :( weep! I want the maybeline baby lips :) xx

    http://laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) Yeah they really do, just wish we had the same! Babylips are THE best. :) xx

      Delete
  2. colour whisper is great!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete