Friday 24 May 2013

May Glossybox






Hey ladies! Todays post is on May's Glossybox and the products I received. This month is Glossybox 2nd birthday, so happy birthday Glossybox! The products in this months box are from their most trusted and beloved brands and the packaging inside the box is to die for! Its so cute with a neon pink ribbon and tissue paper decorated with pictures of presents, make up and cupcakes. Adorable! Now for the goodies I got. 

Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shine Spray. So first up, I have never heard of this brand before so I am pretty excited to see what this product is like. It says it leaves all hair types super soft, silky and hydrated and will help restore damaged hair. This already sounds brilliant to me and whats more, it also protects your hair from daily wear and tear throughout the entire day. Im always up for trying products that make my hair healthier and that promise to protect it too. Very interested to see whether this works or not.

Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Mascara. Now this I was very excited to see when I opened my box! I have tried a few Jelly Pong Pong products before and I never disliked them, I just never repurchased them either. They always seem pretty hard to come by. This mascara is waterproof which is ideal for the summer months and is meant to add length and volume to your lashes. The fact that it is £15 normally is even better. There is a big enough tube for me to really decide if I love it. Cant wait to try this out!

Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner. Okay, so I am the worlds worst at applying liquid eyeliner, it takes me forever before I can achieve a relatively straight line so when I received this, I wouldn't say I was ecstatic. However it does give me a chance to practice without me having to splash out on yet another product. 

Headline Colors Poolside Party Nail Polish. Well, its a nail polish so I was very happy! Its a gorgeous blue colour which is perfect for summer and I haven't ever tried this brand so it will be interesting to see what the formula is like. I get the impression it has a top coat within the polish so it should save me a bit of time when applying too. They cost £9 each so the quality should be really good. This is the next colour I'll be painting my nails thats for sure.

BM Beauty Prime and Creating Mixing Medium. When I first saw this I was a little confused as to what it actually was, to me it was just a clear gel in a tiny sample pot. However when I looked it up in the booklet I was pleasantly surprised and very excited to give it a go. Its basically a clear aloe vera based gel which can be mixed with your normal make up products to turn them into cream foundation, cream blush or eyeshadow. So this like having lots of products in one! If this works then Ill be super impressed. It is £20 for a full size so I hope it does.

Glossybox Mini Nail Files. Lastly is just an extra little gift from Glossybox as its their birthday. These super cute nail files are perfect for your handbag and when you need a file on the go. Nice little extra if you ask me. :)

What did you think of May's box? What products did you get?

lots of love
Luci xo

8 comments:

  1. lovely post!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win asos, topshop or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always wanted to purchase a monthly subscription! this looks very good!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really worth the money, especially if you like trying out products you wouldn't normally go out and buy :) xx

      Delete
  3. This is such a cute beauty box, I really love the packaging and that blue polish! Also love your blog, following :) xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your glossy box looks lovely, way better than some of the others I've seen!
    BTW your blog is really nice, I've followed you! Would love if you would have a look at mine and follow back if you like it :) xoxo

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete