Thursday 2 May 2013

My Haircare Routine Products



Hi, hope you are all well and are having a great week. I can't believe its Friday tomorrow, this week has flown by! The weekend can't come soon enough to be honest. Todays post is about the products I use in my everyday haircare routine. I tend to change products all the time so this is only what I am currently using. I'll be sure to do another post when it all changes again! So lets get started!

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Shampoo and Conditioner. So I actually purchased these near the beginning of the month which I mentioned in my haul here and they have become a firm favourite of mine. The shampoo really gives my hair a boost which I love and smells lovely, it has a nice clean smell to it which I can't explain. It claims to make your hair touchably soft which I can totally agree with. My hair feels great and once I use the conditioner afterwards it's completely tangle free too.

L'Oreal Hair Expertise Nourishing Intense Mask. Once a week I try to deep condition my hair with a mask which I leave on for about 10 minutes. I feel that my hair can feel a little dry and because I straighten or curl my hair and then constantly putting it up for work, it can need a little bit of TLC. This hair mask is brilliant. The smell is a-maz-ing, I cant put my finger on what it actually is but its so good! I could literally just sit there smelling it for hours, (strange I know). I really do feel as if my hair has had a good treatment once I wash this out and I always think it's a good idea to take that extra 10 minutes once a week for that little bit of pampering.

Mark Hill Big Blow! Volume Spray. This is like my third bottle of this. I just love it and use this before I blow dry my hair. Once I have towel dried my hair and combed it through, I spray this onto my roots to give it that little extra 'oomph'. It really works and if I ever forget to use it, my hair just looks and feels limp. I haven't found anything that works better yet so this is probably the thing I have been using the longest in my haircare routine.

Phil Smith Argan Oil Hair Transforming Cream. This little tube of goodness was actually a free gift with a magazine can you believe it? Normally I tend to never use the free gifts but I was really intrigued by this and thought I'd give it a go. Now I can't imagine not having it. Again this product smells amazing but it really makes the ends of hair feel soft and look less damaged. I use this just on the ends of my hair, after the volume spray and before I blow dry. Once this little tube is finished I'll definitely be purchasing a full sized one.

Charles Worthington Front-Row Heat Defence Spray. Lastly is my heat defence spray. Before I do any sort of straightening or curling I always spritz my hair with this spray. I hate sprays that come out in short bursts and don't cover a large area so you end up with wet hair that turns crispy. This spray is very fine but covers the hair evenly. I also spray this onto my comb or brush that I am using too as a little extra protection. Another product that I currently couldn't live without.

So there you have it, the products I use as part of my haircare routine. I hope you enjoyed this post and feel free to let me know if there are any volumising products you think I should try. What couldn't you currently live without in your haircare routine?

Kisses
Luci xo





4 comments:

  1. Are those volumizers? I need those! Since my hair's too flat, I need some products to make it look healthier. Can you suggest other products that would help me make my hair look fluffier? Thanks! HairLab.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of the Charles Worthington heat protecting spray, I've been using the Tresemme one for ages and have been looking to try something else :) Really glad to have come across your blog, now following you xx

    my beauty blog: www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a try and let me know what you thought and thank you so much :) xx

      Delete
  3. Hi friends! The best hair removal clinic in Delhi is Klinik Esthetika , this clinic an use the laser technology to remove the hair, This clinic was removed my hair due to laser technology and I am looking smart and gorgeous. Thanks to Klinik Esthetika for Laser Hair Removal .

    ReplyDelete