Sunday 19 May 2013

Mini Honey Themed Haul




Hey everyone! Okay, so I didn't intentionally go out and purchase lots of honey themed products for the sake of a blog post. I have named it a 'honey themed' haul because when I actually got home and had a good look at what I purchased it all seemed to be related to honey which I thought was very strange! I mean, I know I love the smell of honey but what are the chances of me purchasing all honey related things on the same day? Freaky! Anyway... moving on, it is only a little haul as I only popped out for a few essentials and saw so many great deals I just had to allow myself a couple of sneaky purchases. So this is what I bought.

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Intensive Hair Mask. So 'Bee Strong' is a new herbal essences line and because of this, it was on offer. I didn't need a new shampoo or conditioner but this I had to have. It is a rinse out mask for hair that needs a little repair. Now my hair isn't in terrible condition at all but sometimes my ends can look a little dry, so I thought this would be perfect to use maybe once a week. It also smells amazing! It has honey and apricot extracts and you can imagine how good that smells. I cant wait to give this a go!

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Cream. Also from the 'Bee Strong' line, this is a leave in treatment to protect your hair from combing damage. I love leave in treatments, I like the way they are working the entire time and they always leave my hair really soft and silky. This one claims to leave you with super strong hair so it will be interesting to see how that works. Again the smell is so good, I'll probably end up smelling my hair all day. Very excited to try.

Twinings Soothing Camomile and Honey Tea. This is pretty random but I thought I would include it anyway, just incase you guys were curious as to what else I buy other than beauty or fashion related products. I love tea and thought I would give herbal tea a try. I wanted to try something soothing and calming to relax me when I am feeling all wound up and this sounds perfect.

Garnier Soothing Hand Cream. Yet another honey related product. (What is wrong with me?) I bought this because I really needed a new hand cream and I have heard really good things about Garnier hand products. I have used this a few times already and I am really happy with it.

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Mousse. Lastly is the only product in the haul that hasn't got honey in it. Since I have been curling my hair I have discovered that I needed a mousse to help give my hair added volume and hold the curls for the whole day. After spending ages looking at all the different types, I decided to go with the one that matches my current shampoo and conditioner. I always want that extra boost in my hair and hopefully this can do the job. Im looking forward to giving this a go.

So thats what I picked up on my mini shopping trip. I am so sorry about all the honey related products, I still have no idea how I didn't notice at the time. Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?

Kisses
Luci xo


2 comments:

  1. I can smell the honey through the image..hahaha..I really wanna try the strengthening cream from Herbal Essences! :X


    http://www.hdoverhls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love herbal essences!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete