Tuesday 21 May 2013

Would You Rather? | Beauty Edition

Photo from Tumblr
Hey Everyone, I hope you are well and enjoying your week so far. Todays post is something a little different and something I am really excited to do. I actually discovered this tag on Couture Girl's blog and loved reading it so much I thought I would join in and do it myself. Its basically a tag in which you get offered two options, neither of which are particularly great and you have to choose the one you would rather do. These questions are not going to be easy but here we go...

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

Okay, so losing either would be pretty damn awful but I would have to say I would rather lose all my palettes and eyeshadows. This is only because when I go to work I never really tend to wear eyeshadow, its more of a weekend/special occasion thing for me, so I think I could survive without them until I could re-purchase them all. The idea of losing all my lipsticks and mascara is just terrible!

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

This is so difficult.. I don't really want to do either! I think I would have to say never cut it again. I think I would look so so bad with no hair. I know by me not having it cut ever again would mean I would get some serious split ends but you could always tie it up or do something different with it. My hair takes forever to grow as it is, I don't think I could bring myself to get it all chopped off at all.

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Ooooo as much as I love them both, I think I would have to go with a pink cheek. Its what I wear most days and it just really suits my skin tone and hair colour. I think I could be quite happy just wearing a pink cheek forever actually.

If you had £1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

I am obsessed with makeup and spend so much money on it and because of that I would say spend it on clothes. Imagine how many cute pieces you could get with £1000, would be a dream come true! So yeah, definitely clothes. I have so much makeup I wouldn't really need to spend £1000 on more of it if I was going to be completely honest.

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

None of them sound like a great idea to me but if I had to choose one I would have to go with eyeliner as a lipstick. i guess you could find a really nice nude eyeliner or a dark pinkish colour and make some sort of lipstick out of it. The idea of smearing lipstick around my eye area is just horrible... and the colours wouldn't look that great either, sore eye look anyone? Yuck!

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

We don't have a Sephora here in the UK.. which makes me so sad but if we did I would definitely choose to shop there. When I went to the one at Times Square in New York I was in total heaven! If I had to shop there for all my make up I certainly would not be complaining. Plus they have so many brands there, you would always have different options and something new to try. So I am really sorry MAC, I still love you!

Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?

I adore lip products, I really do but I would have to say one lip colour for the rest of my life. Purely because how would you create a lovely smokey eye or a gorgeous neutral eye look with just one colour? You couldn't, so you would end up with just one colour on your eyelid which would look so odd and one dimensional. I don't think I could cope with that, whereas you could easily survive with one lip colour. You would just have to stick with your all time favourite natural colour so it would go with everything.

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

Well seeing as here in little ol' England we rarely have an actual summer I would say i would rather wear winter clothes in summer as thats pretty much what we end up doing 10 months of the year anyway. The thought of wearing summer clothes in our winter would be horrific. I feel the cold anyway so for me personally it would be awful. Its time like that, I wished I lived somewhere like LA.

Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?

This is so difficult! I love all my nail polishes and enjoying wearing both but if I had to choose one I would say bright nails all year round. I need cheering up in the winter months and if I am still having to wear my winter clothes in the summer then bright nails could make all the difference!

Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?

Argh... I dont like this question at all. I guess if I had to choose one I would say I would give up my favourite lip product.. I wouldn't want to by any means but I don't think I would like having to give up my favourite mascara or anything. I think I could maybe grow to love another lip product as they bring them out so often? Ah that was so difficult to even think about!

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?

I tend to wear my hair in a pony tail for work a lot but the idea of only being able to wear it like that is a little depressing so I would have to say a messy bun. It looks good with pretty much anything.

Would you rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

This is a easy one for me. I love painting my nails so much and I always have them painted, every single day. The thought of not being able to do that again is awful so I would say bye bye to lipgloss. I like wearing it but it isn't a necessity for me.

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?

God that is tough! They both sound terrible but I think I would have to sharpie them in every day and try to make it work. It would be hard work but it has to look slightly better then having no eyebrows at all. You would just look plain weird without any, they frame your face and everything. Can you actually imagine that? Sharpie all the way.

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

This is one of the worst questions by far, I love them both! Though despite me loving my nail polishes so much I couldn't live without makeup. The thought of never wearing it again is horrible and I wouldn't want that at all. So goodbye nail polish. :(

So there you have it, I hope you enjoyed reading it! I loved doing it, I really like doing these tag posts so if any of you have any other good tags I could do then let me know. Would your answers have been the same as mine?

Kisses
Luci xo

4 comments:

  1. love seeing other bloggers' answers as I did this tag too!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I may have to do this blog post! :D

    you have a new follower xxx

    http://laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Its such a fun tag to do! :) Give it a go. xxx

      Delete