Monday 27 May 2013

Small Topshop Haul





Hey ladies, hope you are all well and enjoyed your weekend. I have been working which does kind of suck but it has flown past so its not all bad. Today, I wanted to show a few things I purchased from the Topshop website the other day. I have wanted some new clothes for ages but I have been struggling to find things that I can actually wear right now. Our weather is so un-spring like, that its impossible for me to wear all the cute shorts and summery tops that are filling the stores currently. So this is what I managed to find.

Leigh Red Jeans £38. I have been searching for a new pair of coloured jeans for a while. I love jean in a different colour other than blue, it just makes such a change and can really transform an outfit. I was thrilled when I saw these gorgeous red pair of skinny jeans. I always buy Topshop's Leigh jeans as I find the style super flattering and very comfortable. When these arrived, they weren't as 'red' as I thought they would be but I actually preferred them that way. They are more of a dusky red which makes them more of a summery colour. I really love them and can't wait to wear them out.

Sonnet T-shirt £15. I wanted to get a few more t-shirts this year as they are always super practical and are perfect for hot summer days or slightly cooler ones in my case. I love this one! Its very simple but will look great paired with shorts or a pair of jeans, even my new red ones.

Patterned T-shirt £18. Another t-shirt but this one is made of a much softer and floaty material. It just hangs beautifully and I just love the colours and the pattern. Again, it will go with pretty much anything and its light enough to be worn in the summer months without getting too hot. I just love it.

So thats what I bought the other day, I could have bought so much more but I plan on having another shopping trip to London in the next couple of weeks so I wanted to be sure I had some money to spend when I was there. Have you bought anything from Topshop lately? Are you getting a bit fed up of not being able to wear whats currently in the stores?

Kisses
Luci xo

4 comments:

  1. i love this simple sonnet top!!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sonnet top! Yes, it's driving me mad that everything in the shops is so pretty but there's just no point in buying it because the weather is so awful! Keeping my fingers crossed that it gets better or I might just have to emigrate! xoxo

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh your telling me! I feel like the weather is just getting worse.. I need some sunshine in my life as soon as! :) Thank you for commenting :) xx

      Delete