Sunday 4 August 2013

Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream


Hey ladies! Todays post is a quick one on my new favourite moisturiser by Dermalogica. I have always been interested in trying Dermalogica products but always found them way too expensive. I just couldn't justify the price. Then I discovered their intensive eye repair cream and quickly realised that it was worth every single penny. I only purchased their eye cream when I was desperate for something to really hydrate my eye area and would have spent any amount of money at that point! So when it came to purchasing a new moisturiser I couldn't decided whether I should repurchase my Clarins favourite or try something new. Obviously I had to go with something new!

Now I know spending £46 on a moisturiser is kind of excessive and maybe even slightly crazy, I did think that at the time! However, I felt really confident that it would work wonders on my skin, purely because their eye cream was a-maz-ing. I went with their skin smoothing cream because its ideal for combatting dry skin and improving the skin's texture. Seeing as I have very dry skin, this seemed the best option for me. When it arrived, it was quite a big tube, for some reason I expected it to be pretty small. So I am sure this will last me for quite a while which is good, it makes spending that amount of money worth while. 

This cream is a medium weight so its not too thick and heavy but not at all runny of any sort either and when applied to my skin, it felt amazing! Really hydrating and a small bit goes a long way! I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and it hasn't broken me out or made my skin any drier but its also not greasy at all. Its really cooling and soothing and I actually look forward to applying it. It has made my skin feel a lot smoother and thats only after a couple of weeks. I do only use it at night though, that way it will last me a little longer. The only thing I would say about this product is the smell isn't brilliant. It smells really medical and strong and the first few times I used it, I did wrinkle my nose. I've got used to it now and barely notice but just a warning, if you are sensitive to smell this might put you off. 

Have any of you ever tried Dermalogica products? What are your thoughts?

Kisses
Luci xo

No comments:

Post a Comment