Saturday 24 August 2013

I Wish I Could Afford...

I Wish I Could Afford...

Polyvore

Hey everyone, hope you are having a great weekend so far, shame about this awful weather! It literally has not stopped raining all day.. depressing isn't the word! So to cheer myself up, I have been browsing the internet and window shopping and found myself saying 'I wish I could afford' so many times! So I decided I would do a little blog post on things I really wish I could afford. You will always have those things that you probably know deep down, you will never ever purchase (unless you win the lottery or something... unlikely!) So this is like my dream list and I think everyone should have one :).

1. Topshop Boots. These are just gorgeous! I saw these the other day in Oxford Street and just fell in love. They are pretty pricey for boots but that doesn't stop me wanting them on my feet. I also tried them on while I was there (big mistake!) it just made me want them more! To be honest, I probably could afford these once I get paid however, right this second, they are on my wish list. I love them!

2. Lanvin 'Love' Ring. How cute is this ring? I saw these in lots of magazines in the past month and I would just love to have one. They are ridiculously expensive for a ring that isn't the most practical in the world though and I will never ever own one of these but I just love it. Its just so edgy but cute and will look great with pretty much anything. They also do a few different words, I just liked this one best.

3. A Trip to New York City. I really really wish I could afford to go to New York right this minute. Like, even for just a weekend? Like I have said before, its my favourite place in the entire world, I just love it there and feel so at home, its just a shame its so pricey to go there. Plus I would need spending money (of course) which makes it even more so.. There is always next year? I just HAVE to go back next year..

4. Chanel Lipstick. Who wouldn't want a Chanel lipstick? I think its the red lipstick to have, the packaging is just so chic, classic and expensive looking and I have heard such great things about the formula and lasting power of these lipsticks. If I had some spare money, I would love to invest in one. I just cant justify the price, I always have something I need to purchase instead. Maybe one day.. :)

5. Tiffany Rose Gold Earrings. How gorgeous are these?! I am always partial to a bit of expensive jewellery but its definitely something I never buy myself unfortunately. I just adore these earrings, they are so cute and simple but the rose gold make them a little different to the standard silver that I normally go for.

6. Prada Handbag. Okay, so this would have to be on the top of my wish list. How stunning is this handbag? I just love it so much! Its everything I could ever want in a handbag, its black, its structured, its the perfect size and shape.. what more could a girl like me want? The only down side is the crazy price.. (we are talking over £1000 here..). Realistically, I will never own this handbag, I think the price tag is actually insane and will never have enough spare money lying around with nothing else to pay for. This really is something I can only dream of. *Sigh*.

What products are you lusting over at the moment? What does your dream wish list consist of?

Kisses
Luci xo

6 comments:

  1. that bag is so gorgeous! i would never be able to spend that much money on a purse (that's more than my monthly rent, holy cow!!) but it's always nice to dream, isn't it? (: I'd also love a trip to the Big Apple, but I'd choose a Grecian vacation!

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Its just insane isn't it? How anyone would have that sort of money is beyond me. :) A Grecian vacation sounds lovely though! Good shout. xx

      Delete
  2. ahh I love this post!! I really want a Prada bag.. the one you added is gorgeous! xx
    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :). Oh isn't it just? I love it! xx

      Delete
  3. stunning blog!!

    would you like to follow each other?

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete