Friday 30 August 2013

MAC Lipstick | Lady Danger

L-R. Lady Danger lipstick and Redd lip liner
Hey everyone! Todays post is on the newest MAC lipstick in my collection "Lady Danger'. Now autumn is only just around the corner which means nail polishes get darker, clothes get cosier and lipsticks shades get deeper. Now I am actually a huge fan of red lipstick even though I tend not to wear it as much as I would like sometimes. Also, like most people, I don't suit every shade of red out there so finding the perfect one can take a little time. So when I purchased this gorgeous shade and saw how lovely it was, I knew this was the red for me.

So 'Lady Danger' is a stunning bright red and is described as a 'vivid bright coral - red'. I personally think its a lot more red than coral and its just gorgeous! It also has a matte finish which I think looks great with red lipstick. The formula of this lipstick is amazing, as is all MAC lipsticks I have ever tried and also lasts for hours and when it does start to fade, it leaves a stain to your lips so you don't need to constantly reapply. The only downside to this product is, because it is a matte lipstick, it can show up any dry areas on your lips. So come winter, get a hydrating lip balm! 

When I wear this lipstick I also pair it with MAC's lip liner in 'Redd'. It just gives you a better look and neatens up the edges. I love this combo and can't wait to start wearing it in the colder months!

Have you tried this lipstick? What did you think? Whats your favourite lipstick for fall?

Kisses
Luci xo


No comments:

Post a Comment