Wednesday 14 August 2013

Topshop and Forever 21 Haul







Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a great week so far, looks like we are back to our usual english summer weather again but never mind! I never thought the sunshine would last.. Anyway, todays post is a haul post! I got paid before the weekend which meant I could finally get out and do some shopping. To me, nothing beats that feeling you get when you leave a shop with bags galore full of nice new goodies. Its a buzz I get and there is nothing quite like it, I am always super happy and flying high after a successful shopping trip. :) Now this haul is a mixture of things I purchased in store and online, this wasn't in one entire trip, just so you know!

So first up, Topshop is one of my favourite places to shop when the new season hits because they always have everything first at reasonable prices and they always have a huge selection to choose from. I always find some stores take a little while to release all their autumn lines which is great but also kind of annoying.. So first up is these two tube skirts which I absolutely love at the moment! They are kinda perfect for that 'in-between seasons' kind of thing because they aren't super short but a little bit more interesting then your standard jeans/trousers. I am going away to London for a few days next month and thought these would be ideal for dinner or going out in the evening. I also purchased another skirt online and it was this simple maxi skirt. I have been looking for a plain black maxi skirt for a while now and I could only ever seem to find floral patterned ones. This one has lovely pleats and a zip up the back which makes a change from the elasticated waists I have seen on lots of them.

Onto tops, first up is this gorgeous floral patterned white T-shirt which I just fell in love with straight away, its lovely and loose and the material is really soft. I don't actually think the photo does it justice but it will look great with a pair of blue or black jeans. I also picked up this cute navy blue vest which I adore! I actually have two of these already in a pink and a black and they are fab. They literally can be worn with anything and are such a flattering shape. If you haven't tried one then you must. :) Last of all are these two spotted crop tops which I just think are so cute and simple. They were so cheap too, worth it if you ask me and I can't wait to wear these with a high waisted skirt.

I also decided to include a few jewellery items I picked up in Forever 21, they seemed like the fit in perfectly with this haul. I just love Forever 21's jewellery, the prices are actually crazy and when you are spending so little you kind of don't mind about the quality so much. I personally think the quality is pretty good considering. I picked up this super cute double ring and two pairs of earrings which I think are so on trend and the whole lot came to about a tenner. Cant go wrong! I also popped into Victoria's Secret when I was in London and purchased the most comfy pair of joggers ever. I actually love them but I didn't get round to taking a photo of them as I put them straight on, in fact, I am currently writing this whilst wearing them, they are soooo cosy! I also picked up a few beauty items from there too but I thought I would give them their own post. :)

So thats what I have bought lately. I just love shopping.. slight addiction maybe? What have you guys been buying lately?

Kisses
Luci xo


4 comments:

  1. I love the Forever 21 jewellery, they always have such nice jewellery and it's so cheap. Great haul :) x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The prices are just ridiculously cheap! Thank you :) x

      Delete
  2. I love forever 21 too! We have nominated you for a Leibster award! Check out our blog for details :) x

    http://laurecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete