Monday 19 August 2013

Trend | Bold Pink Lip

Beautysets - Trend | Bold Pink Lip

Hey ladies! Today is just a quick little post on a trend that has been huge over the Summer. The bright and bold pink lip. Its something that I think is super easy to wear and looks great on everyone. There is always a shade to suit every skin tone which makes it something everyone can pull off and it looks fantastic with or without a tan and takes no time at all to achieve. Whether you want to spend a lot of money on a high end lipstick or you want something a little more on budget, every single brand out there has their signature bright pink lipstick in various finishes. This looks fantastic whether it is matte or glossy. 

There is still about a month left of Summer so dig out those fuchsia lipsticks and get rocking this look. :)

Kisses
Luci xo


7 comments:

  1. Love this post and love the picture. Can I ask what you made it with?

    http://handbagbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I made it using Beauty Sets. Its a brilliant website that lets you create theses pictures, check it out. :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love bright pops of color on the lips! Great post! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award here!
    http://youngcatladyblog.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic colours of lipsticks!
    Maybe followers? If you follow me via GFC and Bloglovin, I will follow you back :)
    Xoxo
    brownandpale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you laid this out! I'm really curious to try Topshop makeup because I've heard so many good things! This pink lipstick is an adorable color (:

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! :) I did cheat a little and use a template.. but never mind! And I have tried a few of their lipsticks and they are so good, worth a try thats for sure. :) xx

      Delete