Friday 2 August 2013

Monthly Favourites | July




Hey ladies, Hope you are all ready for the weekend? My week has flown by! I have been away for the last five days and I can't believe its over already. It feels like just yesterday I was telling you all I had a week off. Another thing that feels like yesterday is me writing my June favourites and now I am writing July's. Its crazy! Where is this year going? At least this month has been super hot and sunny which has made a change and also probably made the month feel a lot quicker. So yeah, its that time again where I tell you what I have been loving this month. So here we go...

Batiste Dry Shampoo. I have been using this so much this month, what with the weather and everything. I have always loved Batiste dry shampoo and I always get it with the hint of brown to it because my hair is dark and the white just shows up sometimes. This saves me more time by not having to rub it in as much (sooo lazy!) This has to be in my favourites purely because I couldn't have survived without it.

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Blow Dry Lotion. I have loved this product this past month. I purchased it a couple of weeks a go and its brilliant. I apply this to my roots before I blow dry my hair and it really does give a little extra oomph to my hair. What with the hot weather and everything my hair gets flat really quickly. This has definitely helped to keep it volumized for longer and I think I will easily be using this for the next couple of months.

MAC Prep and Prime BB Cream. Its been too hot to wear any kind of foundation so I have been giving my skin a break this month and have just been wearing BB cream and a little powder. This BB cream is one of my favourites and gives a nice light coverage without being thick and over bearing. I get this in the shade 'light' and its perfect. Love this product!

MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash. I did a post on this product here a few days ago and as you can probably tell, I love it and is now a firm favourite of mine. I have worn this mascara pretty much every day this month and even when its been hot, it hasn't smudged or anything. 

NARS Laguna Bronzer. I love this product and always have. As you can see, I have totally hit pan on this now because I use it so much. I do use this every day to contour my face but recently I have been dusting it all over for that extra glow. Its such a gorgeous shade, its not orange at all and matches in with a tan perfectly.

Essie Polish in 'Fiji'. Again I did a post on this colour here and I love it! I have worn this so much this month and its easily one of my favourite nail polishes of all time. I just adore it so much and it looks great when you have a hint of a tan. Its like the ideal colour for summer.

Kindle. Lastly is my non beauty favourite of the month and thats my Kindle. I bought this a few months ago and I just love it. I love to read books so much and in the summer I always take one to read outside in the sunshine. Having all my books in one place is fantastic and I have been using this loads in July. For those of you that are interested, I am currently reading The White Queen by Philippa Gregory at the moment and its brilliant! After watching the first episode on TV I had to read it. Im a sucker for a romance story no matter what era. 

So thats it, another monthly favourites :). What have you been loving this month?

lots of love
Luci xo






5 comments:

  1. Great post! I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Simple click on the link below to find out more!
    http://beautyfrom-within.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/i-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many things here I love too! I love the MAC BB cream as a base and love Zoom fast lash. Batiste is always a winner, I'd never look elsewhere for dry shampoo. And I love my kindle! Haha :) x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so spooky! Similar likes then! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Nice favorites! I really want to try that bronzer.

    xo
    Jodi
    youngcatladyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo you must, I couldn't use any other now. :) xx

      Delete