Monday 12 August 2013

Instagram Diary #1

Follow me on Instagram - Luci36

Magazines that I love * New York quote - so true! * Hughenden Manor * New chunky necklace * Inspiration quote * More magazines - addiction! * The Host * Audley End house * Nars lipgloss blog post * Gorgeous grounds * Jogging around the grounds * Babylips * Skye looking cute * Lucky Charms quote * Hitting over 50 followers * Tanning myself

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend, I certainly did seeing as I got paid but I just find they go so quickly.. anyway, todays post is an Instagram diary post. Now I have seen loads of these on peoples blogs and I find them so interesting and fun to read so I thought I would give it a try and create my own. These photos are from the last few weeks and if you don't already follow me on Instagram then this gives you a little insight into my life. :) So basically the first few are of a couple of quotes that I  think are really nice and relatable and of the magazines I purchased recently. I have a huge obsession with magazines, I just love reading them and looking at the pictures and finding out whats going on with fashion, make up and the celebrity world. I also adore American magazines too, I love seeing whats going on and whats new in the States, I swear if I could work for a magazine I would be in heaven! I also bought a few makeup pieces in the last few weeks which I decided to take photos of and The Host on DVD which is an amazing film and book, so if you haven't seen it or read it then I recommend it. I also went away for a few days recently to Audley End which I did a post on here, so I had to include a few photos from there too. :) I also reached over 50 followers here on my blog which I am so happy about! Thank you again to everyone who follows my little slice of the web, means so much! I also included a cute picture of Skye, my westie and a standard sunbathing shot too, got to make the most of the sunshine! Lastly, the Lucky Charm quote had to be reposted, how amazing would it be to have an entire box of cereal full of only the marsh mellows? Perfect world right there.

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you have Instagram then feel free to follow me :).

Luci xo

2 comments: