Saturday 1 June 2013

Monthly Favourites | May





Hey ladies, hope you are all well and enjoying your weekend so far. Todays post is my first ever monthly favourites post and I can't believe it is already June! Its just crazy to think that we are half way through the year already, time really flies! So anyway, it was pretty tough to choose my favourite products for the month but I managed to wittle it down to these lovelies. Heres what I think about them..

Herbel Essences Bee Strong Strengthening Intensive Hair Mask. I havent actually had this long and have only used it a couple of times but I am already in love with this hair mask. Its super nourishing for my hair and leaves it feeling soft, smooth and shiny. When I first tried this out, I got so many compliments on how healthy my hair looked which is always a great thing to hear and I can actually notice a change in my hair already after just a few uses. It also smells amazing! I have really enjoyed using this product.

Victoria's Secret Beach Weekend Body Mist. This is what I have been spritzing myself with this month and I adore it. Not only does it smell gorgeous it also reminds me of summer holidays and sunshine which is perfect pick me up when the weather is the total opposite. Smelling this has definitely cheered me up when I've looked out the window to see dark clouds and rain. I highly recommend this body mist, the scent lasts for ages too!

MAC Studio Fix Concealer. This is amazing! I'm always one for trying new concealers to hide those pesky blemishes or dark circles. This is by far my favourite this month. It literally conceals everything and I now go to this on a daily basis. Love love love! 

MAC Lipstick in Lovelorn. This is the perfect lip colour for Spring/Summer. Its a gorgeous blue toned pink and because its a lustre it is very light so its the perfect every day shade. I have been wearing this nearly every single day and can't get enough of it. Another firm favourite.

MAC Tinted Lipbalm in Cheery Cheery. When I first purchased this I was a little disappointed that it wasn't very pigmented but the more I have worn it, the more I love it. It is so hydrating for my lips and I can wear it all day without feeling I need to constantly reapply it. It also leaves a lovely sheen to the lips which makes it look slightly more like a gloss then an average lipbalm. I have worn this every single day at work and adore it.

Essie Polish in Tart Deco. I have worn this nail polish pretty much every single day which is very unlike me when it comes to nail colours. I just cant stop wearing it, it just screams summer at me and is a very flattering shade. The formula is also amazing and doesn't even chip very often either which is always a great thing for me, seeing as I work in retail and chipping nails is the norm. Its seriously on its way to being one of my all time favourite nail polishes.

90210 Season One DVD. I wanted to include one favourite which wasn't beauty related and I chose this box set. I have recently been loving 90210 and have been watching the first season night after night. I'm seriously getting into it and its definitely a show I wish I watched before. I'm hooked! :)

So there we have it, the products I have been loving this month. What have you been loving this month? Have you tried any of my May favourites?

Kisses
Luci xo




5 comments:

  1. lovely essie nail colour!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to adore 90210 and seasons 1-2 are really good, haha but warning, their last season was horrid! Great favorites :)
    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I'll bear that mind! :) Thank you :) xxx

      Delete