Sunday 20 October 2013

Autumn Haul






Hey everyone. Hope you are all enjoying your weekend even though the weather probably isn't the best in the world. Today is a haul post! I love reading haul posts and seeing what everyone has bought, its so exciting and can really give you an idea of whats in the stores. This is a collection of things I have purchased over the last couple of months. As much as I'd love too, I could never have afforded all this in one shopping trip! I have also bought nearly everything from Topshop.. what can I say? Their clothes right now are easily the best for me.

So first up are a few jumpers. I am crazy about jumpers, to me they are the perfect item for fall and winter and look great with jeans, leggings or skirts. They are also super warm and cosy which is also really important for when the weather gets chilly. So I originally ordered this gorgeous fuchsia fluffy jumper online and fell in love with it as soon as it arrived. It is unbelievably soft and so warm that I didn't want to take it off, so when I came across this navy version in store I knew I had to get it. I am one of these people that as soon as something fits perfectly and feels amazing, I tend to get it in another couple of colours. Some people might find that boring but at least you know its going to look good! Also along the jumper line, is this lovely cornflower blue knitted jumper. I bought this last month and was my first jumper purchase this year, its perfect paired with skinnies and black boots and again is lovely and warm. To be honest, I don't think you can go wrong with knitted jumpers. They are always in fashion and are always available in a huge range of colours.

Next up is the Topshop heart print shirt. As soon as I saw this online, I added it to my basket. This is a high street copy of Burberry's heart shirt and its amazing! Who didn't fall in love with the Burberry one but realistically knew that even if they hadn't sold out almost straight away, they would never have been able to afford it? I certainly did and I was super happy when I managed to get my hands on this little number. It looks fantastic with pretty much anything but I love wearing it with my super thick black leggings and biker boots. Unfortunately this is now totally sold out online but you may get lucky in store.

So onto my favourite purchase of this month and thats my teddy bear coat. This was the first thing I bought this month as I have had my eye on it for a while. This year I knew I wanted a super warm coat and I also wanted something with a bit of fur or fluff to it. This is pretty much perfect! First up is its black so it will go with everything and wont show any dirt, secondly it has a wooly kind of fluff to it so it shouldn't go bobbly after too much wear and thirdly its nice and big and cosy, perfect for when its snowing or just freezing cold. I did get this in petite as I found the normal length a tad too long. Yes it is quite expensive for a coat but I don't intend to purchase a new one next year so I should get my money's worth out of this. I am beyond excited to wear this though, hurry up cold weather!

Another purchase from Topshop (surprised?) are these wet look leggings. I just love these and are great for wearing during the day or on a night out. They instantly toughen up an outfit and are ideal for rocking the punk trend. I love them and they are surprisingly comfortable too! Lastly is this stunning gold chain from Zara. I adore these big chains at the moment and this is just amazing. I actually bought this to wear to a wedding as I needed a big necklace to pull the look together but now I cant wait to wear it with so many other things. It is super heavy though which I wasn't expecting but its so cute I don't even mind. :)

So thats what I have purchased lately. Have you bought anything new this season?

Kisses
Luci xo


No comments:

Post a Comment