Thursday 17 October 2013

NOTD | Essie - The Lace Is On


Hey you lovely lot, Todays post is a nail of the day! Like I have said before, these sorts of posts are some of my favourites to read and also to post. I just love reading about what nail polishes people have been loving lately and its a great way of seeing swatches on real people rather than one of those nail wheel things. So the shade I am currently wearing is Essie's The Lace Is On.

This is from Essie's latest fall collection and I'll be honest, I really struggled to choose only a few shades this time around. I loved them all! I settled on just three of them and this had to be one of my favourites. Its a gorgeous fuchsia pink and its got a lovely pearlescent finish to it so it really catches the light. Essie describe it as jewel toned and I couldn't agree more! As always, the formula is perfect and easy to apply and can be worn with either one or two coats. In the photo above I applied two coats. :)

If you fancy trying a shade from the Fall 2013 collection then I highly recommend this one. 

What nail polishes have you been loving lately? Any collections I should take a look at?

Kisses
Luci xo


No comments:

Post a Comment