Wednesday 9 October 2013

Current Favourite Shampoos



Hey my lovelies. Today I wanted to share with you my current favourite shampoos that I am using. I really like seeing what hair products people are using as it can really give you an idea of what you'd like to try next if you are looking for something different. I am currently using three different shampoos for different things and depending on what I need at the time. Does anyone else do this? Anyway onto the products...

Loreal Hair Expertise Ever Pure Colour Care and Volume Shampoo and Conditioner. Okay so first up is this brilliant duo. I recently purchased colour care shampoos as I have coloured my hair and I want it to last for as long as possible. I was really excited when I saw these in Boots as not only do they treat your coloured hair but it also gives you a volume boost too! (We all know how much I like to add volume to my hair). I use these on a regular basis and I really love them. The smell is lovely and refreshing and my hair always looks really healthy afterwards. :)

Charles Worthington Salon At Home Colour Enhancer Shampoo. So Boots were having a 3 for 2 when I purchased my colour shampoos so I also added this one in too. This I use when I know I will just be putting my hair up quickly and don't need any sort of boost to my hair whatsoever. This doesn't do much in the way of styling but it makes my hair feel and look super healthy and this has definitely made my colour last so far. I really like this and again it smells amazing.

Charles Worthington Salon At Home Volume and Bounce Shampoo. This has been a firm favourite now since around June and I still use it whenever I am going out or want to wear my hair down the entire day. It really gives my hair lots of volume that lasts all day long and I just love the fact that it still leaves my hair soft and shiny at the same time. Again the smell is lovely and clean and really wakes you up the morning. This has to be my favourite shampoo at the moment and I also love the matching conditioner too.

So there you have it, my current favourite shampoos. I find I never just use one shampoo day in and day out, I really like to switch them up and I think its good for your hair too, not to get used to the same one. What are your favourite shampoos at the moment? Any you'd think I'd like?

Lots of love
Luci xo


2 comments:

  1. Lovely selection there. I'm not as adventurous with shampoos. I pretty much always stick to the same ones.
    P.S: I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award. Take a look at my blog post :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I used to do all the time so you aren't alone!

      Aw thank you so much! :) Thats really nice of you. xx

      Delete