Saturday 26 October 2013

I Heart...

Photos from WeHeartit
Hey everyone, today's post is something slightly different and what I like to call a 'feel good' post. I saw this sort of post over on EmTalks and I just thought it was such a good idea! Its just nice to go over all the little things that make you happy instead of all the horrible things that stress you out. So here we go...

I heart...

Hot Chocolate
Those lazy days, snuggled up in my comfy clothes.
Taking all my make up off after a long day.
Being inside when its all wet and cold outside.
Sunshine
Smiling
A nice cup of tea, tea makes everything okay.
New York City. If I could pack up and move there tomorrow, I would.
Warm and cosy sweaters.
Dairy Milk chocolate.
Romance. I am a total hopeless romantic.
Snuggling up with a good book.
Roses
Having a sister you can share anything with.
Family.
Hopes and Dreams
My westie, Skye.
Lucky Charms - seriously addicted.
Positivity.
The smell of Victoria's Secret.
Leaves falling from the trees.

So thats just a few things that make me happy, obviously there is a lot more but I just wanted this to be a short and simple post. :)

Kisses
Luci xo




2 comments:

  1. Those pics make me happy just looking at them

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely post! I love Lucky Charms as well but I haven't had them for years. They're so difficult to get hold of in the UK. I think I've seen them in Selfridges but it was so expensive! I'm sure they were never that expensive when they were sold in supermarkets!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete