Wednesday 30 October 2013

Pumpkin Carving

L-R. My pumpkin and my sisters pumpkin.



Hey everyone. Today I just wanted to do a quick post, showing you some pumpkin carvings me and my sister did the other day. :) I love carving pumpkins, it just makes Halloween for me and its actually pretty fun. Granted, its very messy and can be quite horrible pulling out all the seeds and slimy stuff but the finished product always looks really good and pretty spooky. I went for a slightly scary looking pumpkin whereas my sister went for something a little more cute. 

I tried to take photos of when they are in the dark and all lit up but they didn't come out as well as I would of liked. You get the idea though, which is the main thing. :)

Do you like carving pumpkins? Did you carve any for this Halloween?

Lots of love
Luci xo

1 comment:

  1. These look really cute. I didn't carve any pumpkins, unfortunately. I've been so jealous seeing all these photos of carved pumpkins.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete