Friday 18 October 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you so much to Linda from I Am Linderella who nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award the other day. I always feel really thankful when I am nominated for anything and I love to do the little challenges that come with them. :)

So onto the rules..
1. Display the award certificate on your blog
2. Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.

My Nominees


I only nominated five as I am never sure who has done this before.. so yeah, slightly cheated!

Some interesting things about me...

I love hospitals.
My hair is naturally poker straight.
I adore New York City.
I dont really eat red meat.
I suffer from cold hands all year round.
I naturally have two sets of upper lashes.
I like playing on the Xbox.

Kisses
Luci xo

2 comments:

  1. My hair is naturally poker straight as well! Sometimes I wish it wasn't though haha - it makes it so hard to curl.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I wish it wasn't too, my curls never last very long because of it.. :) x

      Delete