Thursday 24 October 2013

Lush Christmas

L-R. The Christmas Penguin, Candy Mountain, Sugar Plum Fairy, Golden Wonder, So White and Christmas Eve.



Hey my lovelies! Can you believe that Lush have their Christmas 2013 products for sale already? It really means that Christmas is coming and I am so so excited! Now I know a lot of people would think purchasing loads of Christmas bath products is a little crazy and of course, super early but I couldn't resist! I love Lush products anyway but the seasonal ones have to be my favourites. I just love the Christmassy smells and the designs are always so cute! So these are the ones I picked up.

Golden Wonder. I adore this bath bomb so much! 'But its just a bath bomb' I hear you say? Its so much more than that, its actually amazing. I actually used this for the first time last year and fell in love almost straight away. It smells gorgeous and is covered in gold dust for a start, secondly it has lots of little surprises inside! I wont tell you just incase you haven't ever tried this before but its just so cool and makes bath time a little more fun. :)

So White. Again this is something I have bought every single year and I have never got tired of. I remember when this first came out it was tiny! Its now absolutely massive and has a lovely pink centre to it which makes it a little more special. I also love the scent of this one, its like crisp apples and it is so refreshing.

Candy Mountain. This has to be one of my all time favourites. It just smells divine! Who doesn't love the relaxing smell of vanilla? I like how they have re-designed candy mountain this year, its all bright pink, girly and is shaped exactly like a 'mountain'. This creates so many bubbles and the smell lingers for ages. Just love!

The Christmas Penguin. This is a new addition to Lush for Christmas and I cant wait to try it. It has a lovely fresh scent to it and lets just appreciate how cute this little guy is! They all look totally different, some are short and fat, others tall and skinny. So so excited to see what these are like.

Sugar Plum Fairy. Now this is a scrub and I am pretty excited to try this out. I am a huge fan of Lush's body scrubs. They work amazingly well and always leave my skin super soft. So when I saw they had a Christmas one I just had to get it. Its meant to smell like plum and jasmine which I love and it seems to be quite a fine, delicate scrub so it shouldn't be too harsh on your skin. I also love the fact they all have an embossed fairy on top too. I think this is classed as a retro product which means it will only be available online though. :)

Christmas Eve. Lastly is this bubble bar. Easily another of my favourites, this smells gorgeous! I love the smell of jasmine and this lingers on your skin for ages. This just makes bath time relaxing and I love the cute little moon design. Perfect for when you just want to chill out and take it easy.

So thats what I have purchased so far. There are lots of soaps I want to try out and no doubt I'll re purchase some of these nearer to Christmas too. If you haven't already, check out the Lush website here and take a look at all their Christmas products and the stunning gifts available. You can never go wrong with a Lush gift at any time of year but the Christmas ones are so lovely!

Have you tried any of the Lush Christmas products? Any favourites?

Kisses
Luci xo




1 comment:

  1. ahhh! it is just too pretty to use! i also have a golden wonder to use and i am soooo excited for that one! nice post :)

    ReplyDelete