Saturday 5 October 2013

RiRi Hearts MAC Eyeshadow Palette




L-R. Soft Peach, Bright Bronze Gold, Warm Antique Gold and Chocolate Bronze.

Hey everyone! I am so sorry I haven't done any posts for a little while, I just haven't had the chance to take any decent photos and a blog post doesn't have the same effect with a few pretty pictures.. but I am  finally catching up now its the weekend. :) So today I wanted to show you my latest MAC purchase which is the gorgeous palette from the new RiRi Hearts MAC fall collection.

I am pretty sure you all know about this new collection because its all anyone has been talking about the past week or so. The last RiRi lipstick sold out within minutes before and this collection was bound to go the same way so I was really excited to get my hands on this palette which I have had my eye on ever since the promo photos were released. I'll be honest though, it helps having a sister who works at MAC thats for sure!

So this palette is one of two in the collection but I went for 'Her Cocoa' because I am a huge fan of neutrals and this was full of stunning new shades I couldn't wait to try. They are the sorts of shades I always look for and to have them all in one handy palette is ideal. Speaking of the palette itself, how stunning is this packaging? Its so cute and I love the metallic pink which incases the entire thing. Its so pretty and another reason why I probably fell in love. Now the shades don't actually have names like other MAC eyeshadows but they describe them as 'Soft Peach', 'Bright Bronze Gold', 'Warm Antique Gold' and 'Chocolate Bronze'. They are stunning worn all together or mixed with other eyeshadows and like all MAC eyeshadows, the pigmentation and lasting power is fantastic. They don't crease and they blend beautifully. You can also really build the colour up too make it even more dramatic.

I am totally in love with this palette and to be honest, the entire collection is gorgeous. I think its pretty much all sold out online though now so if you wanted to pick up this or anything else from the collection then taking a look in store is the only option. These collections just fly off the shelves!

What do you think of the RiRi Hearts MAC Collection? Did you manage to get hold of anything?

Kisses
Luci xo


4 comments:

  1. sooo pretty! xxx

    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours. Looks like this brand is getting quite popular as well. Their packaging is adorable.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the colours are gorgeous! I would def wear those shades on a night out xx
    And I totally agree with you, sometimes blog posts arn't the same without photos x


    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete