Friday 13 December 2013

Christmas Jumpers

Hey everyone! Its nearly that time of year where its totally acceptable to wear your favourite Christmas jumpers as much as you like and today is officially Christmas Jumper Day! I am a huge fan of jumpers anyway but there is something about Christmas jumpers that makes me all happy inside, I just love them. I can't wait to wear my candy cane one I bought last year, its so slouchy and comfortable and so easy to wear. If anything, its a shame I have to wait an entire year to wear it again! If you don't already have your favourite Christmas jumper yet then here are a few ideas, you don't even have to spend a lot if you don't want too, most places like Amazon and Ebay have so many to choose from, you'll be spoilt for choice. :)

1. This jumper is just lovely! Its pretty expensive at £79 but it is Ted Baker so its to be expected. This is ideal if you want to steer clear of all the christmassy colours and have something that can be worn the rest of the season. Despite it being pink and cream, it still has a super cute design to it with the reindeer and snowflakes. 

2. Good ol' Topshop, always there for your every fashion need. Including Christmas jumpers! I think this one is super cute with the little gingerbread pattern. Its also a gorgeous red which is the perfect Christmas colour and looks great paired with jeans or a nice cosy pair of leggings. I also like the sweatshirt style to it which makes it casual as well as dressy.

3. I'm not sure if this is actually available to buy anywhere, I just included this as its just like those homemade style jumpers that grannies make. This is the perfect classic style and ideal come Christmas Eve. I have never had anyone make me a jumper before but I can imagine it being really sweet and something you can keep for years to come. :)

4. Now something for the classic and simple jumper wearers. This is from Miss Selfridge and is a lovely, cotton jumper thats fitted so if you don't want a big slouchy jumper this could be for you. Again, this would look fantastic paired with some skinny jeans and knee high boots. its also not too christmassy so you could wear this throughout the winter season.

5. I love this jumper so much! It screams Christmas (literally) and is full of all the colours you could expect from a Christmas jumper. I adore the fair isle pattern and the snowflake designs. This snugly jumper is from River Island and only costs £35 which I think is pretty good going for such a slouchy, chunky jumper.

6. Lastly is another Topshop number and its gorgeous! Its a lovely subtle grey but that huge holly across the shoulder and front makes it really christmassy without being too in your face. It does cost £61 so its a little more pricey then your standard jumper but it really is lovely. :)

So thats it, a few ideas for a Christmas jumper if you don't have one just yet. Lets be honest, everyone should have that crazy Christmas jumper that they only dig up once or twice a year...

Kisses
Luci xo


2 comments: