Tuesday 31 December 2013

What I Got For Christmas 2013


Hey everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas! I had such a lovely time just spending time with my family, opening presents and eating lots of yummy food! Christmas is my favourite time of the year and I cannot believe its all over already. Just think, tomorrow it will be 2014. Sorry I haven't blogged much recently, I have been so busy having a good time with my family and then going back to work in time for the sales that I haven't had much of a chance to sit down and really get into it. Its all died down a little now so I am back to business. :) 

I was really spoilt this year and feel really lucky to have actually received what I did. I just want to point out now that I am not bragging about what I got at all, I just really enjoy reading these sort of posts on other blogs and thought it would be nice to write my own. :) Anyway thats enough of a introduction, moving onto what I got for Christmas this year...



So first up is this gorgeous Kate Spade purse that I have been lusting over for so so long. My sister bought me this and I almost cried when I opened it, I was that surprised! Its just a stunning leather wallet style purse with lots of room for cards and whatnot. I just adore Kate Spade as a designer and feel so lucky to actually own one of their purses. Eeek! 




I was also lucky enough to get some stunning pieces of jewellery. I am a huge lover of jewellery, especially expensive pieces that I would never ever buy myself. My main present from my parents was this beautiful Tiffany bracelet. Its just so simple and elegant and looks stunning on. Its got the classic Tiffany circle with the little engravings on a delicate chain and I just adore it! As well as my Kate Spade purse, my sister also got me my birthstone Pandora ring. I have wanted this for ages and its weird because I bought her the exact same thing for her birth month! Kinda spooky. It looks great stacked with my other rings and I love it.



Moving onto some beauty related gifts now. My sister (she has really spoilt me this year) got me this MAC gift set that I loved as soon as it was released. MAC lip glosses are my favourites and I really liked the shades in this particular set. I'll probably do a review on this soon so I won't go into too much detail but I have been wearing these non stop since Christmas day. I have loved the Ted Baker make up and wash bags for a while now so when my auntie bought me one for Christmas I was over the moon. I love the cute little bow and the fact its wipe clean means its super practical and ideal for travelling. This is currently in my handbag filled with all my essential bits of make up. 

I always ask for a perfume ever single year as its something I very rarely buy myself and this year I asked my parents for Opium. Its a very strong but not over powering and is the sort of scent I always go for. I like scents that linger and last for a long time. I also like scents that never date and thats exactly what Opium is. Love it.



My Nana bought me this super cute, super warm onesie this year and I have been living in it like you wouldn't believe! It is just so so cute and I love the fact that the hood as this adorable reindeer face on it complete with ears and antlers. I will be wearing this all through Winter, whether its Christmas or not!


Next up is gifts that don't really fit into a category but are still really thoughtful, lovely gifts. All of these are from my parents apart from the cute plush brussel sprout which my sister got me as a joke. I hate sprouts so she thought I might like them more if they were cute. It really is adorable.. if they looked like that though I still wouldn't be able to eat them! 

I also got the Made In Chelsea book as I am such a huge fan of that show, a cute Christmas kit thats full of little charms for the perfect Christmas, a gorgeous glass ornament thing that will look great on my shelf and a map of New York that is brilliant! Its basically a map thats made of some sort of material which means you can just screw it up in any old way and it will never tear or break or become unreadable. I am going to New York next year so I can't wait to test it out! I also got The Lego Avengers Xbox game to share with my sister as we love to sit down and bash up a few things and collect some studs but I forgot to take a photo of it. :) 


Bath bits now and they are all from Lush. I love Lush so much and I can never ever have enough. So my Nana got me the cute Christmas pudding bath ballistic thats smells amazing and my auntie got me the Santa's Grotto gift set thats full of Christmas Lush goodies. I can't wait to use them but I also don't want them to run out too quickly!


Lastly is a few bits from my stocking this year. My sister and I are really lucky that we still get stockings on Christmas morning but they do tend to be filled up with lots of useful things instead of toys like we had when we were younger. This year I got make up wipes, cotton wool (which I have already started using - told you its useful stuff), baby shampoo for cleaning make up brushes, shower foam, a face mask, a cuddly starfish, a chocolate reindeer (as everyone needs chocolate at Christmas) and a troll. I used to love trolls when I was younger so this was really funny! I also got a couple of Sanctuary products. I have wanted to try Sanctuary products for a little while now so I was really excited to find them in my stocking. I got a foaming bath soak and a body soufflé. They both smell amazing and I can't wait to give them a whirl.

So thats what I got for Christmas this year. I can't believe how spoilt I have been and I feel incredibly lucky that my family bought me such gorgeous gifts and put so much thought into everything. Thank you so much! 

What did you get for Christmas this year? I would love to hear about it. :)

Kisses
Luci xo






1 comment:

  1. What a lovely selection of gifts. The ring looks beautiful, jewellery with your own birthstone on is always extra special!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete