Monday 9 December 2013

Winter Clothing Haul







Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted that much the past week, I have just been so busy and haven't had a chance to actually take some nice photos. I normally take them in bulk but I didn't realise I wouldn't have the time. So yeah, really sorry about that but I am now back :). So I wanted to show you a few things I have purchased in the last few weeks before all my money went on Christmas presents. I love reading people's haul posts and seeing what they managed to pick up so therefore I love writing my own too. 

So first up are a few accessories. Its all about the cosy hats and scarves at the moment and I am always on the look out for something really warm but also looks really cool too. I picked up this gorgeous snood and fingerless gloves from Gap which I fell in love with straight away, they are super cosy and will look fantastic with my black teddybear coat. Onto headwear I managed to find the perfect bobble hat for me. I don't think I am a hat person at all so finding a hat that suits me can be quite tricky, this one was ideal! It doesn't flatten my hair or make me look like a pea head which is always a good thing! I also picked up these super cute ear muffs too, perfect for when you have a hair style you don't want to mess up. 

Moving into clothing. I am now totally stocked up on jumpers for the rest of the season, (not saying I won't keeping looking for more though..) and I think I have everything covered. I saw this lovely knitted jumper in Fat Face a few weeks ago and loved it. Its not a shop I normally ever shop in but they had the most gorgeous jumpers in their window and I had to have a look. They are all really warm and chunky and are a little pricey but I think they are seriously worth it. I picked up just the one and I can't wait to wear it when the temperature really drops. I also popped into Gilly Hicks in Westfield on the off chance they might have something worth looking at and found this lovely striped jumper. Its quite thin but surprisingly warm and the colours are very subtle so look great paired with everything. Lastly on the jumper front is this New York sweatshirt. I found this on Asos randomly and just knew I had to have it. Firstly the price was amazing, you can pick up sweatshirts in places like Topshop for double the price so I was very impressed. Its also one of my favourite winter colours, I just love those deep, burgundy shades when the weather gets cooler. 

Next up was this oversized check shirt from Topshop. I have been looking for one of these for a while to either wear alone or layered over a t-shirt and I finally found one I really liked. The colours are a little different and its something I can wear now and when Spring hits. Last of all is my favourite purchase of the bunch and its the fur gilet. Just wow. I have been living in this for the last couple of weeks and I just love it so much. Its really warm and the fur is so soft and cosy and it looks great with so many things. I can wear it casually or a little more dressed up and it looks really stylish. I have wanted one of these for so long so when I saw it, I didn't even have to think twice about it. 

So thats what I have picked up recently. Have you managed to get yourself anything before Christmas?

Kisses
Luci xo


No comments:

Post a Comment