Friday 6 December 2013

Lets Stay Toasty

Hey everyone! Now for someone like me who suffers terribly with freezing cold hands most of the year, I am always on the hunt for a nice warm pair of gloves come autumn/winter. When it gets really cold, I am literally in so much pain I could cry sometimes so for me, its so important to find the warmest pair of gloves I can find and I am quite happy to spend a fair bit if they work. Here I have pieced together some really cute styles that will keep your hands super cosy and toasty.

I am all for the furry styles as I find they are the warmest along with sheepskin. They are what I look for first and not only do they keep me super warm they also look really stylish. For those of you that just want a little extra warmth but nothing too heavy then there are so many cute knitted styles out thee in so many different colours. I love the mitten style but for something more practical then the fingerless ones are brilliant. You can still text and do everything else whilst still keeping warm. :) The only problem I have is when I'm driving, I have yet to find a nice pair of leather gloves that actually fit me! I find they are always too big which is really annoying.. leather gloves do look fantastic though and are well worth the money.

So thats my quick little 'lets stay toasty' post, I hope it gave you a few ideas for your next gloves purchase. :)

Kisses
Luci xo



1 comment:

  1. I love the look of the white ones with the plait down the middle. It's from a non-UK store though, which is a shame.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete