Sunday 1 December 2013

Monthly Favourites | November





Hey everyone! I can't actually believe its December! December is easily one of my favourite times of year, I just love the lead up to Christmas, the shopping and I even like the weather a little bit too. For some reason I can almost accept the rain and the cold weather because its Christmas.. its wouldn't be Christmas for me if it was boiling hot outside after all. So its time for my monthly favourites and this is the last one of 2013, I can't believe how fast this year is going.. anyway onto the favourites.

Eau Thermale Avene Light Hydrating Cream. So I did a blog post on this here and I just love this product! Its something I have strolled on past numerous times in Boots and now I can't believe I did. Its such a hydrating moisturiser that keeps my skin feeling smooth and non greasy all day long. I also love how light it is when I apply it to my skin, it sinks in almost straight away. Love it.

Lanolips 101 Ointment Balm. This is another product that I did a blog post on this month here and its something that I think will be a firm favourite of mine for a long time. Its just the perfect lip balm if you suffer with dry, chapped lips and has really transformed mine within a few days. It also lasts for hours on end so you don't feel the need to keep reapplying throughout the day. Well worth a try.

Mark Hill 'Turn Up The Heat' Heat Protection Spray. I have been styling my hair a lot this month whether it be curling it or straightening it and I find this spray has been brilliant. I only purchased the travel size as I wasn't entirely sure how much I'd like it but I kinda wish I bought the full size now. Its a nice even spray and doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy. Because my hair is thin, too much spray can make it flat but this doesn't do that at all!

MAC Lipstick in 'Flair For Finery'. I just adore this lipstick shade! Its the perfect pinkish nude and a great everyday lippy. I have been wearing this to work mainly as its not the sort of colour you need to constantly reapply. However this was a limited addition shade and I am not sure if its still available, but its still worth a look if you're interested. :)

Essie Nail Polish in 'Chinchilly'. Another Essie polish that has made it onto my favourites. I am just loving this brand of nail polish at the moment and their autumn/winter shades are to die for! This is one I have been reaching for time and time again as it looks perfect with everything and the formula is fantastic, making it really easy to use.

Marc Jacobs Dot Perfume. I bought this last year and stopped using it come Spring/Summer. I have rediscovered it all over again and for me, its the perfect Autumn scent. I love it so much and it always reminds me of New York city and crisp autumn air. :)

True Blood Season 1 DVD. Lastly is my non beauty favourite and this is a series I am totally hooked on. I can't believe I have never watched this before but now I have already ordered season 2, ready for when I finish this one. Its really addictive and the story line is brilliant. They leave every episode on a cliff hanger so I always need to watch the next one to find out what happens. Well and truly stuck on True Blood. 

So thats it for my monthly favourites. What have you been loving this November?

Kisses
Luci xo


2 comments:

  1. I really like the colour of the MAC lipstick and Essie nail polish. It's such a pity the lipstick is limited edition.

    I've really been keen on trying Lanolips' lip balm but the brand doesn't seem easy to find.

    Sej || What Would Grace Kelly Say?

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found mine in Boots.. if you have one near you then its worth having a little look.. :) x

      Delete