Monday 23 December 2013

December Glossybox








Hey ladies! I can't believe its really nearly Christmas! This year has totally flown by its unreal. I now have four whole days off work for Christmas which is the longest I have had in the last five years or so... so I'm super excited and intend to make the most of it. I imagine I will probably spend most of today wrapping presents so its all done before tomorrow and then I can just enjoy the festivities. Anyway, todays post is on this months Glossybox and the last of 2013. Before I go into what was inside, I just wanted to say how cute the packaging is. Its very christmassy and something a little different with the cute candy cane tissue paper and I like the theme 'Festive Treasures' too! Now onto what I received in my box this month...

Wilkinson Sword Intuition Naturals Razor. Well when I saw this in my box I couldn't believe it. A full size razor that normally retails for about £7 was in my Glossybox. I have actually used one of these Intuition razors before and loved it but I just couldn't justify the price. It was just too much for something that wasn't that essential. I am very excited to use this now though as I find it leaves my skin really smooth and moisturised, perfect for the cold weather at this time of year when your skin just needs a bit extra.

Maybelline New York Color Tattoo 24hr Eye Shadow. I have always wanted to give these a go as I have heard so many great thing about them but unfortunately I am not entirely sure how much use I will be getting out of this particular shade. Its a gorgeous bright blue but its not very practical for me. I am much more a neutrals kind of girl but I will try and find a way to make this work as it is so pretty.

Seche Nail Lacquer in 'Coral'. I have always wanted to try the Seche top coat that everyone raves about but have never got round to it, so I was really excited to see one of their nail lacquers in my box. I received this stunning coral shade which is ideal for when we start getting into Spring. I am always a bit of a sucker for coral nail polishes anyway and it will be interesting to see how great these polishes really are. You are meant to be able to apply just one coat for full coverage and it dries really quickly. I can't wait to test it! I'll keep you guys posted. :)

Beautiful Movements Cosmetics Nude Lip Gloss. I have never really tried any make up from this brand before but this lipgloss is a gorgeous shade and is the perfect handbag size. I think its something I will carry around with me just incase I need a little sweep of colour and shine. 

Sanctuary Spa Active Reverse Resurface & Refine Ultra Polish. I wasn't sure what to make of this when I first saw this in my box but when I read about it I couldn't wait to give it a try! Its meant to smooth out your skin and help boost circulation. You basically just scrub it into your skin then rinse away to leave smooth, polished skin. I'll let you guys know what I think of this product once I have tried it out. :)

So thats everything I received in this months box. Overall I was really impressed with what I received and there wasn't one thing I disliked. I want to try every single product out so well done Glossybox! What did you think of this months box?

Kisses
Luci xo


No comments:

Post a Comment