Sunday 22 December 2013

The Christmas Tag

Photo from WeHeartIt
Hey everyone! Today I am going to be doing The Christmas Tag which I have been really exciting about. They only thing is, there seem to be so many different tag questions around and I have no idea which ones are the correct ones, so I have decided to do a total mixture! So this is probably a combination of several different Christmas Tags combined.. so yeah, lets get started!

1. Whats your favourite holiday movie?

Okay so I do have a few that I love so much and try to watch every single year and they are Elf, White Christmas, A Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th Street. I just love the classic Christmas movies and for me, nothing ever quite beats them and as for Elf, who doesn't love that movie?! 'Its SANTA!'.

2. Whats your favourite Christmas colour?

I know it sounds pretty boing but I have to go with red. I am always drawn to red when it comes to decorating the tree and as a table setting for Christmas day. It just looks really festive and looks great with a bit of red sparkle too.

3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?

I stay in my PJs whilst opening presents and getting breakfast but then I love dressing up for when we go to my aunties for Christmas dinner and the rest of the day. I like to have a happy medium and have the best of both worlds. :)

4. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

Christmas Day. I have done that every since I can remember and I love it. To me, its half the fun cramming so much into one single day. Our Christmas Day is totally jam packed and I am normally exhausted by the end but thats what makes my Christmas. :)

5. Favourite Christmas smell?

Scent wise I just love Yankee Candle "Snow In Love'. Its just the perfect scent and really reminds me of Christmas but when it comes to the actual day then its all about the smell of Christmas dinner! Its just a lovely comforting smell and I love it.

6. Whats your favourite holiday drink?

Hot Chocolate hands down! Its easily my favourite and something that makes me feel all warm and cosy inside. I drink it all year round but come Christmas, its all about hot chocolate in one of my many Christmas mugs. :)

7. What are you doing for Christmas this year?

As a family we pretty much do the same every year and I really wouldn't want it any other way. Christmas morning me and my family open our stockings and presents before then getting dressed up and going over to my Aunties of a delicious Christmas dinner and more present opening with the rest of my family. We then spend some quality family time together doing quizzes my nan makes up and watching some Christmas telly. To me, its the perfect day.

8. Real or fake tree?

As lovely as a real Christmas tree would be, we can't have one because of Skye, my dog. It wouldn't be practical and she would hurt her little paws so its fake tree all the way. I also like the idea of them always looking perfect and are nice and easy to look after. Theres no nursing to be done and you can reuse it year after year which I also like the idea of. Some people have their trees for years and years which can become a little tradition.

9. Handmade or bought cards?

It would have to be bought cards, I just never have the time to sit down and create lots if pretty cards which is shame really. I also spend some time picking out some really nice Christmas cards, especially for my family. Its nice to spend a few extra minutes finding the perfect card for someone, even if they throw them away afterwards.

10. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?

Can I say everything? I love the entire lead up to Christmas, with the beautiful shop windows and the Christmas spirit around the stores. I also love opening my chocolate advent calendar every morning and shopping for peoples Christmas presents. I get super carried away and I love the idea of sitting down and wrapping them all up a few days before Christmas. I love it when the Christmas songs are playing on repeat in the stores and the trailers for Christmas TV come on. Of course I also love Christmas Day itself when I get to spend quality time with my family, opening presents, eating great food and just having a fantastic time. 

So thats my Christmas Tag create with a mixture of questions I found. I hope you enjoyed it and i would love for you guys to give it a go too. :)

Kisses
Luci xo

No comments:

Post a Comment